Lowest prices for your stay
US$50
Booking.comUS$50
Hotels.comUS$50
getaroom.comUS$64
1,182 results
All reviews nile view floating swimming pool west bank motor boat hassle valley kings barge temple tourists corniche sunset souk
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2021 via mobile

I stayed in the luxor Iberotel. A typical holiday Inn style hotel. Very busy road but tranquil terrace that looks out onto the Nile and the valley of the kings. I enjoyed my dinners that I ordered drom the pizza restuarant on the premises. Breakfast was the usual.

On arrival i paid double by accident with the online booking. Milad really went out of his way to help me.
He is super friendly and helpful. Even back in South Africa he made every effort to ensure I have the right info to submit for a reversal on the deduction. Thanks Milad for all your help. You are realy a kind person.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Expedition470857
Reviewed 11 October 2021

First of all, the views from the hotel are breathtaking. We got a room overlooking the Nile and the west bank/Valley of the Kings. The room has a small but cosy balcony to sit outside. They also have lovely breakfast area and garden where you can interact with some friendly kittens that the hotel adopted. Our room was spacious and pristine. The staff was very friendly and accomodating from reception to restaurant staff. They were extremely professional with us. Highly recommend if you come to Luxor.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2021

We stayed here for 3 nights during October 2021. The staff were so friendly and professional. Felt very welcomed and comfortable here. Breakfast was lovely, fresh omelettes were my favourite. You can relax in the grounds garden filled with beautiful flowers and well kept.

The room was stunning and with a view of the Nile and the Valley of the Kings. Bed very comfortable, good water pressure in the shower. The room was spotless.

The hotel looks like it got a make over recently so it was exceptionally clean.

Hotel location is very central, would highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 935noe
Reviewed 5 October 2021

The view was amazing I love it
You can't leave your beautiful view to go anywhere else
The stuff very kind
The food was amazing
I wonder who could visit luxor and stay in different place
Ibertol I love it

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2021 via mobile

This hotel was super nice great food and service. Milad at guest help desk gave excellent service,was very helpful and knowledgeable. Chistena was as well. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone stay in Luxor Egypt just wonderful!!!

Marc Davis