“Safari Trip to Kenya”

Axis Africa Safaris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Axis Africa Safaris is a Tours and Travel Company based in East Africa, Kenya. With a team of youthful & experienced professionals, you’re assured of unforgettable holiday adventures all over Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda. Experience the best ‘Big Five’ game viewing, amazing natural beauty in the wild & discover why Africa adventures are strikingly different. Top that with stroll in white sand beaches, thrilling mountain trekking, bush cycling & much more. Explore the top class tourist destinations like the vast Masai Mara game reserve, known for Wildbeest migration & high numbers of Big cats. Visit Amboseli National park & come up-close with large herds of elephants with spectacular Mt. Kilimanjaro in the background. Tour Lake Nakuru famous for thousand of flamingoes. And more fascinating places like Samburu, Tsavo, Aberdares, Mt.Kenya, Serengeti, Ngorongo, Tarangire & lake Manyara. We have safari packages for everyone. Budget holidays for fantastic experience of camping on the Savannah underneath a starry sky! And luxury tours in exquisite and high-end lodges in the parks. Talk to us today & let’s get you the dream African vacation!
Reviewed 29 June 2018

It was an excellent trip. Lennox kept good contact with us at least 1 mon before the trip. Answered all my emails in timely fashion. Arranged for airport pick up and was there on time next day to start the amazing tour. We settled the finances in the office .
Trip was comfortable, Lodges were good , with good food .
Stay at Lake Nakuru lodge was a little uncomfortable but over all an amazing and unforgettable trip.
Our Guide Kikitu was superb. Request for him if u get a chance.
Everything was as promised.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"tent"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The experience thanks to Axis Africa Safari was one to remember! The communication and planning was perfectly organized by Lennox at Axis. The pick up and drop off were prompt and perfect. Our tour guide Richard was amazing and incredibly knowledgeable. He know the Masai Mara Reserve inside and out. We saw so many things that we will never forget. My accommodation was fairly good and safe. The food was excellent. We were taken care of beautifully.

Overall a great experience and I recommend this tour with Axis Africa Safaris without hesitation!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I would advice you to come in August, we escaped rain by a whisker.
Had an amazing 3 days, driver Sami was the best, excellent driving skills in the rain charred muddy roads, loads of patience, just excellent.
Picked up frm my Nairobi Hotel, dropped back to Nairobi airport fr my onward journey, nice tented camps, decent food with vegetarian options, best was the Safari felt like net geo came to life, but you need little bit of luck to got your way.
Best budget safari.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

As a solo female traveler, my experience with Axis Africa Safaris' 3-day Masai Mara safari and village tour was amazing!

The communication with them was fast and efficient. Alex and George were great guides throughout the tour. I joined other solo or pair travelers and together, we were able to see awesome landscapes and spot most of the animals except for the rhino and leopard. On the third day, we were able to visit a Masai village which was beautiful and the people were very welcoming!

My accommodation was called Rhino Tourist Camp, which was a fairly good place to stay.

Overall a great experience and I recommend this tour with Axis Africa Safaris!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 June 2018

The Safari tour with Axis Safari was impecable from pick up to drop off. Our driver Joshua is probably the best driver out there in the Masai Mara.
Thanks to his skills we got to see 4 Black Rhinos on the second day, while other trucks that followed us got stuck in the offroad.
We got to see 4 out of the big five, only missing the leopard. Got to see one male lion, this was a highlight for me. Also got to see a lot of lioness with their cubs. Food during the trip and in the camp is basic but good.
Did the 3 days and for me it was more than enough even if I would have liked to visit Nakuru lake also.
Strongly recommend.

Been to Axis Africa Safaris? Share your experiences!