All reviews serene environment meeting room home away from home room service three nights westlands conference business workshop lantana charity wilfred conferencing comfort gm suburb driver
Reviewed 19 February 2018

quite hotel, clean rooms, nice breakfast, a perfect small gym, privacy garden,good location for inside stayers but for run around its not ideal because of the transport. ground sweeping is done manually hence few dusts in the air

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PrideInnHotels, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Raphta, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Willyben66,
We thank you for taking time to share your experience.
Kindly note that we are committed to ensure that every guest enjoys their stay and are grateful to know that you found our offer and service delivery to your satisfaction.
We sincerely thank you for choosing to stay with us and look forward to another opportunity to be of service to you, hopefully, in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Your services are classic though sky is the limit. Keep on doing better to stay afloat in the competitive hotel industry. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you guys to anyone who would be interested to enjoy your facilities anywhere all over the world. Kudos!

Dear Jackkamemia,
We appreciate the time taken to share your experience.
Kindly note that we are committed to assure guests' comfort while staying with us and your positive feedback will go a long way to inspire us to improve.
Thank you once again for rating us so highly and we look forward to welcome you back to Prideinn Raptha Hotel during your next visit to Nairobi.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Thanks for the good services-very good food, enthusiastic staff, good rooms, clean environment and spacious well decorated rooms. good customer service from all staff. good rooms colour and decor. bathrooms well fitted with warm water.

Room Tip: very well arranged and decorated
Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PrideInnHotels, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Raphta, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Plokitela,
We appreciate the time taken to share your experience.

Thank you once again for rating us so highly and we look forward to welcome you back to Prideinn Raptha during your next visit to Nairobi.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I did my wedding luncheon at Pride Inn Raphta Road. I loved their customer service! From the gate, to the reception all the way to the restaurant etc. My guests praised the food saying that it was finger licking. Chef Kudos! Just but to acknowledge a few names, I would wish to thank the GM Mr Peter Ng'anga who is all rounded. He cares about every detail of the customer's needs. An excellent leader and coordinator. He coordinated everything about my wedding ensuring that all my guests were happy! The set up was just so amazing! the staff well polished. Everything about my wedding was a dream come true. My hubby and I enjoyed the breakfast at the room, the room service by Mohamed and Ben was excellent. Rooms are well conditioned an spotless to standard.Jacob the customer service head was very helpful and always ready to assist where possible. The most important thing I picked from my experience was the team spirit within Pride Inn employees. The hotel standards were excellent. Everything about my wedding was "the bomb!" I would recommend Pride Inn Raphta Road anytime any day. I actually plan to visit again hopefully during Easter.

Many thanks Pride Inn
Dorina

Room Tip: Balconied rooms are filled with ambiance. The view is surrounded by nature.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Dorina,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for choosing us to share your wedding celebration with us .
Indeed, the team and I are always at the service of our guests and we get inspired to continue to improve when we receive comments such as yours. Your gratitude and comments will be shared with them.
Once again thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to another opportunity to be of service to you, hopefully, in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I was in this hotel and it was wow, there services are excellent. When it comes to food wow, yummy...the chefs are on top, always chef Harry is there for your tasty meals. There rooms are perfect they have a very beautiful garden too. Its a good place for business and events. I love the place and everything in it.

Dear Winnie S,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on your stay with us.
Kindly note that we were delighted to know that you found our offer and service delivery to your satisfaction. It is with feedback like yours that we are able to improve and create a better product.
Thank you once again and we look forward to another opportunity to be of service to you, hopefully, in the not too distant future.