1,296 results
All reviews indian restaurant the club lounge government buildings pool bar room service pool side central location high security business trip rooms are nice breakfast buffet is enjoyed my stay masai mara ihg safari kicc concierge
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Stayed at the IC Nairobi in early October. The property clearly shows its age, as the plaque at the main entrance shows (built in 1968). I guess they have refurbished the place, but the offerings could be better. Room AC was patchy and the offerings in the shower were akin to what one would get in a 3 star property. The toilet was not properly cleaned. The staff however were very friendly, except for the SPA. I had called to ask if there was any slot available for the evening and the lady on the phone curtly said nothing available and slammed the phone down. Breakfast selection was good. I would prefer to stay on some other options available close by instead of IC Nairobi. Lastly, there is a very strict security protocol at the entrance so, budget for the extra 10-15 minutes to enter the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Dieter_Franke, General Manager at InterContinental Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear AChitnis,

I am pleased to receive your comprehensive review about your recent stay with us and I appreciate you for making the time to share.

Thank you for your kind remarks about out colleagues' friendly service and diverse breakfast offering. Your concerns about the Spa colleagues' conduct have been addressed, with corrective measures. Areas of service shortfall particularly in the bathroom and air condition have been communicated to concerned leaders for an urgent attention and continued improvement.

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you and look forward to welcoming you back in the coming days.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

The food at the hotel is absolutely scrumptious. I would personally recommend their pizza, simply exquisite. They have a wide menu that covers foods from across the globe and definitely live up to the name Intercontinental. Their service us kind, accurate and fast. I did not have to wait long for my food to be prepared. They are very hospitable. The atmosphere is whatever you want it to be. There is the light chatter of business banter and white noise from families enjoying themselves and their experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dieter_Franke, General Manager at InterContinental Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear Rukudzo Jubilee Zm

It is great to receive your remarkable review. Thank you for making the time to give us feedback on your stay.

I am proud to read great comments on our delightful F&B offerings, colleagues' exceptional service, efficiency of service and that you had time to enjoy the hotel's serene environment. Thank you for your very kind words.

At InterContinental Nairobi, we delight in providing supreme services and accommodation to our guests all through their stay. It is great to know that we managed to make you feel comfortable.

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you. I t will be my pleasure to welcome you back in the coming day.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Neat and clean room with South African plug point facilities which was great as my colleagues staying in a different hotel did not have this luxury.
Location was easily accessible and hotel taxi drivers were very professional and extremely friendly.
Breakfast had a variety and very tasty.
Really enjoyed my stay, Asanti sana InterContinental Nairobi!

Room tip: Great service
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Dieter_Franke, General Manager at InterContinental Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Carmen R,

Thank you for making the time to write your wonderful review. It was a great pleasure hosting you and glad that you had a great stay.The entire team os happy to read your exceptional commentary.

I am proud to read your remarkable comments on our taxi drivers' outstanding service, delightful breakfast and absolute comfort of your room. At InterContinental Nairobi, we strive to make our guests’ stay experience memorable all through.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Its gratifying to find room where no efforts have been spared to make you feel at home and comfortable. Every linen and amenity are immaculate. The staff is ever courteous, friendly and responsive. The location is perfect for business, and residents' security is given the right priority.

Room tip: Facing the Parliament buildings

Dear kithinjikiragu,

Thank you for making the time to write your review. It is always our pleasure welcoming you home! We appreciate your loyalty.

It gives me joy to hear that your stay was exceptional and glad that you found our entire team welcoming and supportive, loved the location of our hotel and always feel secure while in the hotel. We take pride in providing incomparable service to all our guests all through their stay.

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you and do look forward to once again, welcome you home many days to come.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

The hotel is rather old and not too clean. The number of staff is impressive and polite but a bit much....they are everywhere. The breakfast was very good. I would recommend this hotel for a night of rest en route to another destination. Totally adequate but would need decor improvement and better cleanliness.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Dieter_Franke, General Manager at InterContinental Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Marthe L,

I am pleased to receive your wonderful review on your recent stay with us. It was a great joy hosting you.

It makes me proud to hear great remarks about out colleagues' thoughtfulness, delightful breakfast offering and that our hotel is a perfect stop for a nights' rest. Thank you for your kind words.

Your observations on the condition of hotel facilities and level of cleanliness have been discussed with responsible colleagues for attention and continued improvement.