“Great hang out spot ”

Tapas Ceviche Bar Nairobi
Ranked #25 of 608 Restaurants in Nairobi
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

A great spot for locals after work on a Friday.
Being a tourist I find this place so cool & accommodating.
Loved the vibe and the atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We've had lunch in this place many times and not once have we been disappointed. In my view, their tapas are the best in Nairobi.
Our favorites would be patatas bravas, smoked eggplant, beef carpaccio, sautéed octopus.. Seafood is always nice and never too dry. Amazing churros and white and dark chocolate fingers! Service is super quick. This is the place I go to if I'm in a hurry - the food is delicious and always arrives fast.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Visited with a group of friends for dinner, good decor, excellent sangria but our waitress was the worst we have ever met. Got the orders wrong, was unhelpful with the menu, rude responses to question about the menu and generally had an attitude towards us. Reported to the manager but no action was taken. Will never go back there again.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Great, light, tasty tapas and delicious desserts. Both red and white wines by the glass could be better but wasn't as important as the food to us. Fantastic service too!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Awesome food, in fact the portions are much larger than what I have actually seen in Barcelona. I would recommend for lunch for families and stretch it long with good time. Then shop in Westgate !