All reviews ice skating rink mombasa road flight was cancelled national park jomo kenyatta international airport near airport short stay swimming pool stayed here for one night rooms are spacious business hotel security gym stopover checkin
Reviewed 24 August 2018

I have held a series of three event at Panari, in June, July and August 2018. The three events were in the form of workshops involving between 100-250 people, staying between 7-14 days. There is one thing that makes me go back to Panari - Service! The managers were really nice and assisted in planning the events. They went out of their way to find what we really needed and they did not disappoint. All staff were very kind, professional and were always ready to assist my guests. They were all patient and humble, and my guests highly appreciated.

In terms of my overall stay, the Panari is an amazing place to be. My room was very spacious and clean and I always had a treat in the room, either fruits or chocolate and a daily newspaper. The food was very delicious - the chef always ensured a variety of cuisine (secret: try the Indian :)

Conference rooms are large and spacious. It was very ideal for my large groups. The Internet facilities were also very good.

Something unique about this hotel is that it has all you need in one. There is a movie theatre (Anga Sky Cinema), a nightclub, a lounge bar, a casino, a place to sunbathe on 5th floor, gym facilities, steam bath, sauna, massage, swimming pool. It has an ice skating rink, which is the only in this part of the world (well at least anywhere north of the Limpopo and South of the Sahara). All these make this hotel a one stop facility for business or holiday.

I am hosting another workshop in a week and this will be my choice once again!

Room Tip: Higher floors on the side of the road have better views of the park
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
PanariGroup, E sales Manager at The Panari Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you Simon for your awesome review of our facilities. We are delighted that you had a truly memorable experience. We appreciate your feedback in regards to service delivery, the dining experience amidst great amenities you enjoyed. Also, our strategic location only 10 minutes drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and 7 kms from the Central Business District makes us the ideal hub for the business and leisure traveler. We look forward to welcoming you to The Panari Hotel again soon. Karibu tena!

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

are you a coffee lover, black gold got you covered,
stop by for a mouthsteaming coffee cup with your assorted accompaniment .
driving along mombasa road, stop by and get your dose,
waiting for your flight at jkia, come get your dose too,
a 2nd cloud on earth,

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Thank you Chef for your awesome review and positive rating of our facilities. Our Black Gold cafe' located on the ground floor offers an amazing a' la' carte menu, creating unforgettable memories. In addition to this, we have our daily specials which are posted on our facebook page. We are delighted that you had a truly memorable experience and look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner stayed here for one night before starting a week safari, we arrived quite late around 10pm and the staff were so welcoming. It’s approx 20 minutes drive the airport so not too bad.

He escorted us up to our room which was lovely and very clean. There were dressing gowns and slippers set out for us and a huge double bed.

We also had a buffet breakfast the next morning to set us up ready for our long journey.

Very short stay but very pleasant I would recommend!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your amazing review and 5 star rating of our facilities. Indeed as you rightly put, our strategic location few minutes drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and 7 kms from the Central Business District makes us the ideal hub for the business and leisure traveler. We are excited that you enjoyed your experience and look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The room is very clean and well organised. I got to enjoy the steam bath, gymn and swimming pool. It was an experience that makes me choose Panari as the hotel of choice for anyone looking for a memorable experience.
Am coming back soon!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Colleta n

Thank you Colleta for your awesome review and 5 star rating of our facilities. We are delighted that we met your expectations! We strive towards excellent overall guest experience and therefore appreciate that you loved your stay. We look forward to welcoming you again to our facility. Karibu tena.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I am liking my stay at the Panari Hotel. The location is great - right on Mombasa road on the way to the airport. Staying here saves you time to or from the airport. The Hotel is quiet and clean. The rooms are spacious and secure. The food is great and the staff too are great. It s worth your money.

Room Tip: Higher rooms facing south are quieter
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you Kamara for your great review and positive rating of our facilities. We are excited that you loved your experience. Our dream theatres located on second floor offer access to Chinese dining, Movies, Casino and the only ice rink in East and Central Africa.. This offers true value for money. We look forward to welcoming you again to our hotel. Karibu tena