All reviews soko restaurant thai restaurant devarana spa office park rooms are spacious rain shower amazing hotel room service modern hotel checking out business trip breakfast buffet is business hotel dusitd2 gym meeting security
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I was at DusitD2 only for a few hours for a meeting but was served so properly that I wanna go back for a stay to get the whole experience of this property.

My meeting was combined with a TV interview and I was informed that filming on DusitD2 property requires a minimum of 2 days notification to the management to give you approval but since mine was an urgent one, the management didn't hesitate to approve it on a short notice and provided me with all that I needed to make my 2 hours interview as comfortable as it could be.

Kudos to the duty manager for that day Mrs Kaveeta Kapoor who made it all possible once she got my request, I could see it wasn't an easy task for her and seemed against all their normal procedures but she made calls to make it happen and that showed me the spirit of great customer care at DusitD2.

The front desk was exceptional and on the other end of the lounge where I waited for the crew to come in, I was served by a young lady by the names of Ramona who welcomed and served me like a king. I surely recommend this DusitD2 to anyone visiting Nairobi city and will definitely go back for a stay and not just a pop in visit.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ahmed K
MMetaxas, General Manager at DusitD2 Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Ahmed,

We want to thank you for your nice and positive review.
It is really motivating noticing your feedback and it keeps us more focused to keep our property on that level.
All dusit D2 Nairobi team joins me to thank you for such review and we are really looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Very best regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Just when you thought things were getting on the up and up with Dusit, a spanner is thrown into the works. I have visited Dusit on a few occasions with friends just a little over a year ago, and why my friends and I stopped going was because of: 1: Extraordinarily high prices. 2: Dreary ambience. 3: Rigid service. 4: Non-interactive management. Then a couple of months ago we were urged to give the place a try again, and I must say, it was a breath of fresh air...different, friendly, interactive atmosphere and vibe was present, and I had the opportunity to meet the brains behind all that, and these gentlemen exuded passion for what they were doing. We went back a couple of days ago, and to our dismay (if I may say so), the same dank and lifeless feel that I (we) had back then, was back. I saw the same stoic, authoritarian figure that I saw back then, and all hope for my go-to place just went down the drain. What's baffling is how often the owner(s) keep changing management left, right and center. Seems as though there's no conviction with them regarding this place and where they want it to be on the hospitality map. Aesthetics don't make a place, it's the people and the way they are led. For sure, I can say I'm no longer privy to coming back. Analogy: a face (skin) needs to break out before it becomes smooth, but continuous change of facial products, will forever leave the face blemished. It's been a good run Dusit, but I personally will no longer be a guest with you.

Adios

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
6  Thank JTLuke
MMetaxas, General Manager at DusitD2 Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear JTLuke,

I am sorry to hear that your last visit to dust did not meet your expectations, at dusit we strive to provide a first class experience and value our loyal guest.

Please share your contact details with me offline and I will personally call you to discuss your particular experience.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Dining at Dusit D 2's Soko was awesome! The food was sumptuous! The service top notch! Burgers were juicy! Dinner divine! Brian Kiambi was attentive, alert, alive and gave us top notch service!A must!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eyama E
MMetaxas, General Manager at DusitD2 Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Eyama,

We want to thank you for your nice and positive review.

Very best regards,

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Ducit hotel could get 5 stars, but yhid time I will rate it as 4 stars because of 1) one day I did not get clean small towels, and 2) ordered 300gr medium stake which was too salty, and hard to chew. I offered to pay 10usd instead of 17usd for that order since I tried it all and I got 50% off the stake price. The clear chicken soup was very good, the bed was clean and shining, snd fresh bottles of water offered as complementary. I would come back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Nashio

Dear Nashio,

I would like to thank you for having taken your precious time to post your feedback and experience on your recent visit with us.

It is our constant endeavor to exceed our guest's expectations and I am thrilled to note that we managed to achieve this with you during your stay with us. We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests, so your appreciation and acknowledgment is our greatest reward!

Once again we would like to thank you for your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back soon here at the beautiful dusitD2 hotel.

Regards.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Like to hotel. Very comfortable stay, excellent service. Only gripe is the load music that went on till 12:00 at night. Other than that theg are extremely accommodating and gobthe extra mile to make your stay great.

Room Tip: Soundproofing rooms would go a long way
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Dusit Worldwide Co. Ltd

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your valued feedback. At Dusit D2Na, it is our top priority to provide a delightful experience to our guests. Your kind words will definitely encourage and motivate us as we strive towards doing so. We really enjoyed hosting you.
Thank you very much and we look forward to hosting you again.