Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$153.85
from US$400.00
from US$148.72
More Info
All reviews elephant orphanage lake naivasha day trip giraffe center hell's gate bike ride masai mara nairobi national park driver mr private tour perfect guide water buffalo always felt safe kenya and tanzania budget safari an unforgettable experience amazing trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2020 via mobile

I don’t think I could’ve had more than an amazing experience. All of my tour guides were very resourceful, friendly, great drivers, gave wonderful conversation, and gave great hospitality. George the CEO of perfect wilderness safari tours picked me up from the airport and made sure that I had a perfect itinerary while staying in Kenya. He exceeded by going above and I bought beyond my expectations. Joel who my 5 year old daughter really got attached to, we spent three days in Masai Mara. The 5 Hour drive felt like two hours because of the wonderful conversations that we encountered. Jimmy who took us line to the national Nairobi park to the Giraffe center was wonderful as well.

Date of experience: November 2020
Perfect Wildern... T, Guest Relations Manager at Perfect Wilderness Tours and Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hell Tynesha,
Thank you for taking time to write us this wonderful review. We delighted to read that you had an amazing time with us and our staff contributed to this. They go above and beyond to ensure our clients have the best experience.
We invite you to travel with us again in future as we explore other destinations.

Reviewed 30 November 2020

My boyfriend and I just got back from a 7-day trip to Kenya through Perfect Wilderness to visit Giraffe Manor, Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha and Maasai Mara. We had an amazing time! The entire trip was very well organized by our tour consultant, Everline. She prepared us weeks in advance for our trip to make sure we were ready and had our entry requirements for covid, as well as what to expect while there. Our guide on-site, Sammy was very informative, funny, and made every moment of the trip memorable.

Thank you to all for making our trip the great experience that it was. This truly was a once in a lifetime experience and I would highly recommend the use of Perfect Wilderness to anyone looking to visit Kenya.

Suzy & Juan
New York

Hello Suzy and Juan,
Thank you for leaving us this wonderful review. We are delighted to read that you had an amazing time. Everline our back office staff ensures trip planning is so easy and seamless. Our guides have a wide experience in the industry and go above and beyond to turn moments into lasting memories for our clients.
We would like to have you again in future as we explore other destinations.

Reviewed 18 November 2020 via mobile

I was skeptical about booking a Safari online due to the number of them available. But glad I did. Jimmy was a FANTASTIC guide and great company throughout the tour, professional, easy going and fun. Lake Nakuru was excellent and the whole package is great value. Highly recommended for anyone who is arriving or staying in Nairobi.

Perfect Wildern... T, Guest Relations Manager at Perfect Wilderness Tours and Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2020

Hello.
Thank you for leaving us this wonderful review. We are pleased to read that you an amazing tour with us and Jimmy did an excellent job. He is indeed one of the best in the industry and works hard to ensure our clients have the best experience.
Thank you for recommending this tour to our TripAdvisor readers. Lake Nakuru National Park does not only render you unlimited game drive opportunities but also spot variety of wild animals. We would like to have you again in future.

Reviewed 13 November 2020

I highly recommend this tour. I will always use Perfect Safaris if ever I return to Kenya and have been telling friends and family to use their services also. George was very easy to interact with in arranging the tour and the guide, Sammy, was great to talk to and answered questions on many subjects. It felt like taking a road trip with a friend. I went on an overnight safari to Amboseli and it was worth it. If you like elephants, you will see many, many elephants. There were also lions, giraffe plenty of zebra, a few wildebeest, hippo, flamingos, and plenty of other bird species. Because of the rain and clouds, there was only a partial view of Mt. Kilimanjaro. The AA Amboseli lounge was comfortable and perfect for overnight. Food was just okay.

Hello.
Thank you for leaving us this wonderful review. We are pleased to read that you had an amazing safari with us and George made the trip planning so easy and seamless. Our back office team work hard to recommend a trip that will turn moments to lasting memories. Amboseli National park is a must visit destination with variety of offerings such as the herds of elephants, the wild cats among others. We are delighted that Sammy was an excellent driver guide and we hope you will book with us again in future.

Reviewed 8 November 2020 via mobile

This was a great day trip from Nairobi. It was about 3 hours each way, but it was nice to sit back and watch the views from the car. My guide/driver Peter was awesome! He was friendly and personable and very Knowledgeable about the wildlife during the game drive!!

Date of experience: November 2020
Perfect Wildern... T, Guest Relations Manager at Perfect Wilderness Tours and Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2020

Hello Robert,
Thank you for leaving us this wonderful review. We are happy to read that you had an amazing time and Peter did an excellent job. He is passionate about his work and works hard to ensure clients have the best of service.
We welcome you to travel with us again in future.