Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$109
Expedia.comUS$109
PricelineUS$108
TravelocityUS$109
Orbitz.comUS$109
ZenHotels.comUS$125
All reviews business trip front office customer care serene environment pleasant stay room service enjoyed my stay conference facilities rooms are spacious home away from home amelia jael harrison westlands pius catherine purity
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel during my business trip. The rooms are very spacious with stable internet and clean with modern utilities. Housekeeping is at the top notch, thank you Shem Muchende for ensuring my smooth stay.
With a variety of food and welcoming staff at the restaurant. The receptionist and security people were very nice to me to show me around and when I needed help.
The hotel is in a serene cool environment with gym, swimming pool and close to many recreational sites in Nairobi.
Covid-19 protocols in place in all areas.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Geffry Ndayi, Owner at PrideInn Azure Hotel Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings Ben,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at Pride Inn Azure Hotel Nairobi.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, services and team.

Your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage us in our continuous pursuit of excellence. We are glad you enjoyed your stay here with us and will surely pass the compliments.

We value your patronage and looking forward to welcoming you again with the same excellence and warmth.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The rooms are clean, the staff are super friendly and responsive and go the extra mile to ensure the guest is comfortable. The food was fresh and the variety each day was good. The ambiance and decor at the hotel is quite eye catching and the neighborhood is serene and good foe a early morning or evening walk,

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greetings Meander,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed my stay here having stayed here for around 3weeks. Thumbs up to Ambari who made my meals enjoyable and delicious, incase i needed something it was catered for, not forgetting Lilian for her services that made my meals enjoyable. Housekeeping people made sure my room was made on time. I sure will be back. Thanks to Amelia, Patrick and much of all staffs.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greetings Intre ,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a very enjoyable stay and received excellent departure service from M/s Amelia. Also received excellent room cleaning and laundry service from M/s Carol Muthoni. Restaurant services were very warm especially from Lilian.

Room tip: Rooms are large and quiet. High speed lifts to all floors.
Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Geffry Ndayi, Owner at PrideInn Azure Hotel Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings Boniface,

Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

The welcome experience made me feel out of place in a good way.Ms.Amelia was very warm and bubbly.I was shown to my room which was neatly done and spacious.food was great and staff were courteous and helpful.Then there was shuttle experience which was just awesome.I highly recommend prideinn azure hotel.well done

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Rene,
Thank you for being our guest and for posting your great rating. Look forward to welcoming you back at PrideInn Azure Hotel Nairobi.
Kind regards,