US$71
US$144
US$157
US$116
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$143
US$108
InterContinental
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$170
US$138
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$127
US$106
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$408
Priceline
US$86
US$80
Priceline
All reviewsnice pool on the roofcomfort stayessential amenitiesbasement parkingclean and spacious roomsroom serviceindian restaurantf b managerreception teamservice deliveryarrived late in the eveningrooftop barbreakfast spreadfour nightscity hotelhouse keepingbusiness trip
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I have been in Nairobi, I change from hotel to another and finally choose to stay in Golden Tulip,
I enjoy my stay and I have to thank all the staff from reception, from housekeeping ,from security, because of the hospitality and the smiles.
I enjoy the experience and have to thank the manager too because of open mind and listening to our comment ,
I have to thank the staff of restaurant and especially Veronica and Leah.

I wish all the best and more success to the whole staff. I will enjoy to be with you again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Bernard F, General Manager at Golden Tulip Westlands Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Lassaad,

Thank you for your positive comments. We are glad the team made your stay comfortable. Your encouraging comments will help us do better.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing space, amazing people and good food and ambience,however I would like to make a mention of one of the assets in this place,the restaurant should be manager or supervisor by the name Jackie Wanjiru, 5 stars for her. Good service and customer experience

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Bernard F, General Manager at Golden Tulip Westlands Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Dear Andrew,

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

The highlight of this hotel was the staff, who were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast and Indian restaurant were also good, and the room was spacious, modern and comfortable. The huge shower was a great feature.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Bernard F, General Manager at Golden Tulip Westlands Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Dear Belinda,

Our Indian vegetarian specialty restaurant offers the most impressive a la carte spread in town and I am glad you experience the same.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I had a meeting at the roof top restaurant on 20th June. Our waiter seemed not to know what could be sold at the premises. We enjoyed the chicken wings ordered though. The downside of everything was after I visited the wasrooms and was injured by a door signage outside the men's washroom. On enquiring if I could talk to the General Manager I was informed it was not going to be possible. No first aid was available so I had to stem the bleeding should and wait till I got out of there to disinfect.
The management totally refused to talk to me even a day after.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank John G

Dear John,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Our sincere sympathy to you regarding the incident as mentioned and our apologies for the deficiency in services experienced during your recent visit with us. It was an unfortunate occurrence necessitated by a huge communication breakdown which is definitely a matter of concern and wanted to assure you of having initiated corrective actions to address the gaps.

As explained through an apologetic mail to you, we are compliant in terms of health and safety requirements and First aid boxes are distributed as per OSH requirement with a first aid personnel on standby at any given time, and I believe first aid was offered but was turned down by your good self.

We would request you to consider the deficient experience to be an aberration and not a true reflection of the standards we adhere to and would request you to give us another chance to offer a better experience.

We look forward to welcome you with an assurance of better and improved services.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Service rating is 5. When I come back to Nairobi I am still gonna check in here.
It's a reasonably ok place. Rated as a four star hotel.
I shall first compliment the hotel on its rooms which were reasonably at par with the concept of good rooms. Ever ready to help staff.
And chefs who would customize the food ordered.
It is just unfortunate that the experiences which were bad presented themselves sequentially.
A two hour wait on arrival before the hotel cab picked me up.
Some fungus in the room so that I don't feel lonely.
A literally heartbreaking door. It was so tight it broke my heart to open it.
Some intermittent commando training from the hammering upstairs.
An equally commando level non-vegetarian menu.
No refrigerator in the room as too much cold anything is unhealthy.
Anyway because of good service I would come back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank MSAhmed
Bernard F, General Manager at Golden Tulip Westlands Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear MS Ahmed,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Your positive comments are highly appreciated and we regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please accept my sincere apologies for the same. We shall closely monitor the services and would take essential steps to ensure enhanced experience.

Feedback such as yours helps us to augment our services which would further leave an impressive mark.