Neptune Mara Rianta Luxury Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$998
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Aardvark Lodge Mara(Masai Mara National Reserve)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$93
Fairmont Mara Safari Club(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$682
HotelsClick
  • Breakfast included
Olumara Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$339
  • Restaurant
Cottar's 1920s Camp & Bush Villa(Olderkesi Private Reserve)
US$3,868
Hotels.com
US$1,964
SA Hotels
Loyk Mara Luxury Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)
  • Breakfast included
Great Plains Conservation Mara Plains Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)
  • Breakfast included
Amani Mara Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshoneymoon suitemara riversafari experienceplunge pooldrinks waitinggame drivespersonal butlerlake viewyour beck and calleach mealstar staybutler servicemasai guidestaff were exceptionalhot water bottles in the bedevening gamebeautiful animals
Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

I have been to Ngerende in the Wild 4 times now. Prefer River View tents, but Lakeside is also superb.
Beautiful accommodation, great staff! Sometimes they overdo it with the service.
Best game drives ever with Jonah and Daniel.
Your wish is the teams command. Sundowners on the plains, full day drive with picknick, evening around the campfire watching the stars... you simply name it.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

This has to be the best safari and lodge that exists in Masai Mara the lodge has the most wonderful staff. The food is absolutely delicious and made to suit my diet by the magnificent chef. The room I had was next to the river that had hippos bathing and swimming in it. It also had a jacuzzi and a pool! The staff came to pick is from the landing strip in the reserve and welcomed us with a native Masai dance. I don't want to spoil it for you who want to try this lodge, it's on another level from the rest. The food, staff, safaris, surprises . Pure heaven. I would go there every year if I could. The price is a little high but trust me, you will be blown away by this adventure. I would recommend this lodge to everyone in the world if I could. You have to try this place, you only live once!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

17th May 2015 finishing a wonderful two nights. Stunning accommodation, Ann and the team wonderfully attentive to every need with fabulous fresh food, chef I do not know which books you are using but don,t lose them. Daniel and Jonah were highly knowledgable guides and found the most vivid wildlife experiences. A good for the soul experience. Thanks

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nigel N
Reviewed 8 May 2015 via mobile

Words can't express how amazing this place is!
The staff made us feel like royalty! Never been so thoroughly spoilt.
The food and the game drives were incredible!
Safari like a king!! We actually went in September 2013 but never had time to put a review on! An absolute must to go back!!

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2015

I shan't bother writing a long review as se3110 (below) is our daughter and has said everything that I would have written. The fact we went back a year later is testament to how much we loved the experinece and wanted to share it with our adult children. Thanking all the crew at Ngerende for making our last family holiday so, so special.

Room Tip: There are only 2 tented suites at Lakeview, the one nearer the dining area has a wider vista but the other has more water view and closer to the trees where the baboons hang out.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family