After teaching in rural Kenya for two months, my colleagues and I decided to end our trip with Safari. We used PrimeTime safaris who set us up with Ol-Moran Tented Camps. It was a beautiful area with amazing amenities. Meals were included and the dining area was superb. We couldn't have asked for better staff and accommodations. I would highly recommend staying at Ol-Moran; you will feel like you are in a resort in the middle of Masai Mara!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is an exclusive and intimate tented camp positioned to make you feel close to nature as much as possible.The camp is situated within the Masai Mara eco system on the banks of Olalaimutia River. Available are 19 spacious tents made up of single, doubles and one honeymooners' suite. The meals are buffet enjoyed either in the shade of indigenous trees. The culinary affair is indeed one to delight your senses. What one must not miss watching at the camp is the traditional Masai Dance with the bonfire and during day time one can take part in numerous escapades including adventures in the wild, nature trails and most of all the balloon safaris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Ol-moran Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ol-Moran Tented Camp Hotel Nairobi
- Ol-Moran Tented Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve