Mara Leisure Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$325
US$296
  • Breakfast included
Loyk Mara Luxury Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$647
US$595
  • Breakfast included
Fairmont Mara Safari Club(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$664
US$485
Fairmont.com
  • Breakfast included
Governor's Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$1,000
US$867
  • Restaurant
Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels(Masai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$389
US$322
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
AA Lodge Masai Mara(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$174
US$145
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Entumoto Safari Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$810
Olare Mara Kempinski Masai Mara(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$1,733
US$1,572
  • Pool
US$2,119
Cottar's 1920s Camp & Bush Villa(Olderkesi Private Reserve)
US$2,554
US$2,099
Orbitz.com
All reviewstented camphot waterentry gatepeaceful locationmasai marasafari accommodationnice place to staybreakfast and dinnerlunch boxbasic amenitiesbed was very comfortablevegetarian foodlow seasongeneratorelectricitytentsgame
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

From check-in till check-out the Staffs were incredibly consistent with their services, friendly and helpful. As a female solo traveller I felt like I'm never alone staying in this camp because they made me feel so welcomed and taken care of at all times! Always checking on me if I needed anything, how's my day and just like a family to me. The tent was great there's not even a single mosquito in my tent nor around the area. Dinner choices are different everyday so it was nice to try something new, there's soup, rice, meat and vegetables so very great for fellow vegetarians too. There's a bar section with local Tusker beer for $3/300kes per bottle. Power cut off time 4:30-7:30AM, 6:30-10:00PM. There's hot water shower. Private toilet in my tent. There's no hair dryer, shampoo, shower gel so make sure u bring ur own. There's 2 mini soup bars, 2 large towels and a slipper in the room. You can really feel the African style here and it is considered a luxurious option. I see other customers demanding for ridiculous stuffs thinking it's a 5Star hotel in the Caribbean or what not without any common sense. I've stayed in other even more nicer hotels/lodges in Kenya during this trip but the staffs were less personal as the lodges and number of customers were higher too. But ol Moran Staffs are no doubt more personal and attentive and that makes a difference!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Steffie C
Reviewed 20 July 2017

The camp is really nice, quite and close to the masai village. The tents are spacious and clean and apart from the problem I had the first day with the lack of hot water in the shower (which was fixed during the night) everything was perfect. All the staff of ol moran are very polite and do their best to provide a good service and the meals are very good.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank tizia
Thepelicanlodge, Public Relations Manager at Ol-moran Tented Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you so much for your review.
We appreciate it and are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Regards,
Ol-Moran team.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

I stayed here during a tour I booked with an agency. It was low season, so it was very quiet, but the personel was very attentive! The food was great, minding we are quiet far from everything. The breakfast was huge and an excellent start to the day. ESpecially the pancakes! The lunch-box they gave me was also delicious.

I really wanted to be in a tent-idea during my safari trip and I loved it. The bathroom is in a fixed cubicele behind the tent. In the tent itself there is enough room to put down bags, to sit down, etc. The tents were very durable and nice altogether, The bed was very comfortable. It was all very clean and well-kept. In the night, there are guards roaming the terrain, so it is pretty safe! It is super close to the maasai mara, but the road to and from is very bad.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Leander v
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Nice, but no luxery place. Clean and comfortable tents . Not big but big enough for 3 pax in a tent. Felt safe due to the fence around the place, and at night you can hear the hyenas passing the fence 5 meters away from the tent.
The thing that really made us feel we where camping was the bathrooms.. more or less only cold water and in very small amounts.
Outside the camp its a mess with plastic and garbage all the way- terrible! But inside the tentcamp its clean and very nicy made with flowers and walkways.
Nice food, and for people that can not eat gluteen like me they where very helpful ! Fantastic :)

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank isprinsessa
Thepelicanlodge, Public Relations Manager at Ol-moran Tented Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Thank you for taking your time out to review your stay with us.
We are happy you enjoyed your time and will work to ensure that our service keeps improving.

Hope you have you staying with us.

Happy travels :)

Reviewed 12 April 2017

The rooms are fairly well and spacious, they may feel cold when you check inn but with time your body adjusts. The staff are very friendly and helpful. the food is awesome. location to the masai mara entry gate is good.
Power source is generator so power is rationed.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business