we are a group of 16pax from Malaysia, stayed at this place for 2 nights, hotel staffs are friendly and helpful, services has been consistent though we still encountered lights and hot water issues, wifi is not working but overall we are satisfied, choice of served meals are quite limited but we put our concerned more to game drive activities, night campfire accompanied by Maasai guide , we are truly enjoyed our stayed here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is an exclusive and intimate tented camp positioned to make you feel at one with nature. The camp is situated within the Masai Mara Eco system on the banks of Olalaimutia River. Available are 19 spacious tents made up of single, doubles and one honeymooners' suite. The meals are buffet enjoyed either in the shade of indigenous trees. The culinary affair is indeed one to delight your senses. What one must not miss watching at the camp is the traditional Masai Dance with the bonfire at evening times and during day, one can take part in numerous escapades including adventures in the wild, game drives, nature trails and most of all the balloon safaris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ol-moran Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ol-Moran Tented Camp Hotel Nairobi
- Ol-Moran Tented Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve