Fairmont Beijing
Hotels.com
US$117
US$78
1,638 results
All reviewsgold loungesilk marketgold levelcut restaurantgold junior suitejohn spoonernespresso machinebusiness districtpeking duckclub floorspecial thankslobby loungeconcierge teamwonderful hotelsubway stationwould highly recommend this hotelforbidden city
Reviewed 27 March 2018

As always my extended stays at Fairmont are exceptional. The teams - from Lobby to Gold Lounge - led by the amazing GM Michael Ganster are second to none. The welcoming, friendly, generous and professional service provided by Apple, Mark, John, George, Journey, Selina, Jessica, Alzack, Wilson, Matei, the Lobby Bar crew and of course the brilliant Masterchef Chris and his team at The Cut - and the fantastic Lunar 8 restaurant crew - make each of my visits a joyous occasion. Apologies if I left anyone out - Thanks so much guys - You are all stars !! Brilliant as ever and I'll be back !!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
MateiSavescu, Front Office Manager at Fairmont Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear tf3d,

Thanks a lot for taking time to write a review about your stay with Fairmont Beijing on Tripadvisor! I am happy to know that you enjoyed stay. Your kind compliments have been shared with team they are all pleased. Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

At the web the Fairmont was offering a very competitive package. Although the location was not so convenient to us, I decided to a stay at this Hotel. After a very friendly welcome, I was asked whether I want to upgrade for just few dollars more to a nice Studio Room with a Breakfast Package for the Family. My answer was YES and I diet not not regret it. The Guest Ambassador was another very nice experience. Unfortunately the location is a bit out of my area in Beijing otherwise it would be my favorite place.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
MateiSavescu, Front Office Manager at Fairmont Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Werner011122,

Thanks a lot for taking time to write a review about your stay with Fairmont Beijing on Tripadvisor! I am happy to know that you enjoyed stay. Your kind compliments have been shared with our team they are all pleased. Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing stay at the Fairmont Beijing. My partner and I stayed for 4 nights before we joined up with a tour. It worked perfectly as we thoroughly enjoyed Beijing one of the most dynamic cities in the world. We easily worked out the subway through an app the staff helped us to download, it was very user friendly and a cheap way to get around the city.
The facilities at the hotel were first rate, the restaurants Lunar 8 and The Cut were first rate. Sunny the Manager at the Willowstream Spa was very special with a great deal. The fitness center had new state of the art equipment and the pool was perfect.
Apple the Chief Concierge was so helpful and great fun as with all her team. The Front Office team we’re very courteous and were very professional.
It was a delight to stay there.
Well done Fairmont!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
MateiSavescu, Front Office Manager at Fairmont Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear cubalovindave,

Thank you very much for choosing Fairmont Beijing!I am very happy to know that you had a great experience with us. Hope to see you again in Beijing.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

My family arrived late at the Fairmont Beijing after a great direct flight with Qantas, to be greeted by a very professional team, who quickly got us to our amazing room, with automated curtains, a heated loo, and a massive smart TV, the most comfortable bed, and ta BlueAir air purifier that gave the room a fresh feel.
Restaurants were first rate, with the Cut an outstanding Western steakhouse. Lunar 8 was where we had our breakfast. Rain the restaurant manger was there everyday taking care of our requirements.
Apple in the Concierge was most knowledgeable on where to go in Beijing, she went out of her way to assist with our ongoing bullet train trip to Shanghai.
On our return we will definitely be staying at the Fairmont Beijing, very much exceeded our expectations.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
MateiSavescu, Front Office Manager at Fairmont Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Dear robertpaulv2018,

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

This is my first time in Beijing. Got a one bedroom suite which is simply outstanding comfortable and beautiful!
The buffet breakfast is average at best.... had coffee three days in a row all different? Hope the forth is as good as the days coffee.
The highlight of the hotel is Eric the concierge. If you stay here ask him where to have great duck at an excellent price... Going tonight for third time and can’t wait

Stayed: February 2018
MateiSavescu, Front Office Manager at Fairmont Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear cubalovindave,