All reviews il ristorante understated luxury cbd area amazing hotel special thanks stayed nights star hotel saponara concierge homewood guests gym amenities china
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Celebrated my 18th wedding anniversary at the Bulgari hotel (one of the newest hotel in Beijing) This is my first time staying at a Bulgari and I must say I was impress with the service, the food and overall ambiance. I must specially mentioned Ms. Cicely Zuo who arrange flowers, balloons and champagne for this special occasion. Cicely made this anniversary a very special and memorable, and we will definitely be back soon. BTW the gym is excellent, equipped with the latest Technogym machine you don’t see in most hotel or gym.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Antonio S, General Manager at The Bulgari Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Jerry,
Thank you for celebrating your 18th wedding anniversary at the Bulgari. It is wonderful to read about Cicely and all the arrangements that she has prepared to make your celebration a memorable occasion.
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Celebrated my wedding anniversary at the hotel. Was presented with a bottle of champagne, a bottle of reds with roses and ballons. My first time staying at a Bvlgari and must say it was impressive, the room layout, finishes and the amenities were all above average. I was also present a bottle of Bvlgari perfume for the occasion. Looking forward to my next stay there.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Jackie,
We are delighted to read that you have had a memorable wedding anniversary celebration at the Bulgari Hotel Beijing. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We stayed 2 nights at the beginning of June at the Bvlgari Hotel Beijing. I have been countless times in the city and have tried almost every top hotel (Waldorf, Peninsula, Rosewood, Four Seasons, Aman...). The location is not central as it can be for the Waldorf or Peninsula, but to be totally honest, after a rushy day with people everywhere, getting back to the calm oasis of Bvlgari was a gift. Located in the area of embassies, it feels like you have central park in front of you. Beautiful atmosphere and the deco is just over the top. I have never seen a hotel with so many and such high quality amenities and the service is amazing. I give a 10/10, bravo Bvlgari!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Iris, thank you very much for choosing the Bulgari Hotel for your recent trip to Beijing. And thank you for voting us your best new luxury hotel in the capital. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The Service was extraordinary, the room with it`s view was fantastic and of course the garden is a dream... Thank you Bvlgari Hotel Beijing Team!
I will recommend this Hotel to everybody who`s visiting this City.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Antonio S, General Manager at The Bulgari Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Ramon, thank you very much for your review. The garden setting of the hotel is a wonderful oasis in Beijing and this is a great season to enjoy dining and relaxing on our terrace. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
With best regards,

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent Ferrari party. thanks for lobby girl rose for recommendation of The Peking duck restaurant (Li qun) rustic spot, so nice and warm. And million thanks to Tony to take care of me for the whole afternoon!!! I been for 6 hours in the garden enjoying the warm afternoon and finally reaching a good relax after a long month of work.

See you soon china

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank ivolo12

Thank you very much for being at the Ferrari party that was held just recently in our beautiful garden. Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.