1,647 results
All reviews the executive lounge free shuttle an early flight long layover shuttle service connecting flight late arrival one night stay breakfast buffet upgraded to a suite convenient location great room rooms are large fitness center business trip china pek
Reviewed 29 October 2015

Excellent service and clean facility strategically located close to airport. Highly recommend for a business trip or for a 5 star family vacation experience on your way to tour the Great Wall of China or to Xi'An to see the Tarra-Cotta soldiers.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HBCA H, General Manager at Hilton Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2015

Thank you for staying with us and taking your time to review our hotel.

Your review is very well written and I thank you for taking the time to inform others of our excellent location and facilities.

I sincerely hope I have the pleasure to welcome you back to our beautiful hotel soon.

Tony Marrinan, General Manager, Hilton Beijing Capital Airport

Reviewed 29 October 2015

I stayed here for two nights as I was arriving on a late night flight, and had to meet a colleague the next day off another flight. When I arrived the computer system was down, but the staff were highly apologetic and upgrade me to a suite, which was fantastic.
After reading some of the previous reviews, about a lack of shuttle, I emailed the Concierge who quickly got back to me, and let me know the pickup place and gave me a telephone number if there was any issue. It was very actually a lot easier than I built it up to be. Had room service at 1am and it was good for room service. Cannot comment about the breakfast as I didnt have it

1  Thank kestelle78
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

I am a little surprised to have to give a five to this one, as I am generally skeptical of airport hotels, and to a certain extent of Hiltons. We got here for a Monday night stay between a domestic flight and my departure from China. The shuttle bus is convenient. The hotel (a building externally identical to the opposite Langham Place) has vast common areas, from the lobby to the hallways. The room is good sized, well appointed and comfortable. Sound insulation good, although you may still hear landing and departing aircraft. All very good, and the service is unbelievably attentive. This is probably helped by the low occupancy - you may feel a little lonely but this ain't their fault!! Wifi is fast, and probably has a VPN or other arrangement giving you access to normally restricted Western sites.
Overall, a structure that could compete well with the best city center hotels. This time, thumbs up to Hilton!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Roberto_NW_Italy
Reviewed 26 October 2015

executive lounge agent Grace Wang and Jessica Tian did excellent customer service, just want to say thanks for doing the great job,keep up the good work.thanks again.i hop in the future travel will visit this hotel again.

1  Thank louming s
Reviewed 24 October 2015

Although I did not do much at this hotel but sleep and depart the next morning, it was an excellent place to do just that. I had a lovely two-room suite overlooking the terminal, very pleasant surroundings, a great shower, and excellent transportation by private car arranged by the hotel.

Room Tip: The suites are great.
1  Thank Lambjr
HBCA H, General Manager at Hilton Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2015

Dear Lambjr,

Thank you for staying with us and taking your valuable time reviewing our hotel.

As an airport hotel, we have a lot of guests who, just like you, only spend one night with us, before catching a flight. However, their short stay does not stop them recognizing us as one of their favorite hotels. I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and I hope I have the pleasure to welcome you back to our beautiful hotel soon.

Tony Marrinan, General Manager, Hilton Beijing Capital Airport.