Swissotel Beijing Hong Kong Macau Center
New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
US$199
US$98
US$130
US$120
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$164
US$123
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$184
US$102
US$197
US$158
US$356
1,486 results
All reviewssubway stationdongsi shitiaoflow barswiss cafeairport expressexit cexecutive floorswimming capbit datedconvenient locationeasy accessbreakfast buffet isring roadchinese restaurantan upgradetaxi driverforbidden city
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I read reviews stating the hotel was old and perhaps even outdated; I found this hotel to be anything but those. In a place that seems to refresh itself faster every year, the Swissotel has been impeccably maintained and the staff was professional, courteous, and helpful. The location is ideal - anything you want is within walkable distance, be it bars, restaurants, shopping, transportation. If you trip out of the hotel's front door, you'll fall into the subway stop entrance. Can't ask for better than that! The room is well appointed with attention given to detail you expect from a "nice hotel". The rooms have not been renovated in maybe 8+ years but that should not indicate they are rundown by any stretch of the imagination; quite the contrary, in fact. The bed was amazing, the bathroom luxurious, the work station comfortable and pleasant, the closet and storage abundant, amenities plentiful, the minibar sufficiently stocked, and the lighting great. I can't think of a negative thing to say about the hotel except there could be some seating in the grand lobby. Otherwise, no complaints. I'll stay here next time I'm in Beijing. Given the price, this hotel is off the charts for value.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank John H
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Room furnishing is old and despite paying higher price to book an Executive room, the quality of the room is no difference from a Classic room. Executive lounge snacks and food offering is miserable. Only plus point is the location of the hotel which is right in front of a subway station.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 8 August 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Swissôtel Beijing. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Swissôtel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Guest Experience Manager

Peter Yang

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Graphically disappointed with this hotel for a number of key reasons:

- Dirty bathroom with black mildew between some of the tiles.
- Towels were worn and frayed and at least three had holes in them.
- Telephone point broken away from the wall in the room
- Awkward entrance to the hotel for walkers.
- Many staff behind the desk struggled with english and were not patient enough to try to listen when we spoke in mandarin. (I only make this criticism as it is a 5* hotel claiming to cater to an international audience, thus some language skills on the front-desk is to be expected)

This hotel has a few saving graces in the shape of the assistant manager and two members of staff on the front desk who were basically mopping up the bad work of everyone else. They were friendly, helpful and patient and made the stay much more bearable by helping us to get many things done.

This hotel lacks the finesse of even a 3* hotel, even the artwork in the lobby is looking shabby and if you cast your eyes upwards to the skylight you will see the accumulated dirt and grime.

The shop within the hotel on the ground floor is frequently shut irrespective of what the opening hours on the door say forcing you to leave the hotel to go to 7/11 when a random item was needed.

Very disappointed with this, even with a cheap room price as you will find in high end hotels in certain parts of the world like Macau, I expected much more from this hotel to warrant its 5* rating. I wish in hindsight I had more supporting images.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 3 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Swissotel Beijing. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Swissotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Guest Experience Manager

Peter Yang

Reviewed 26 July 2017

This is a big property that was probably very grand in its hay day, but it sure feels very dated now. The staff were friendly and breakfast in the club lounge was satisfying. The room was a good size but sorely in need of updating. Wifi internet was painfully slow. As this was only a one night stay, I did not check out the other facilities (e.g. fitness centre).

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2017

This Hotel have a great location .He is very convenient to move out.

Have a Metro station ,just walk 50 meters a head

The Lobby Team was perfect for my 6 days stayed at the Hotel

The Valet Team perfect

The Coffee Shop Team was very nice.

The Team of the Patisserie offer me a cake for my Birth Day Celebration < 69 years

Old >,on 10 of July 2017

Also Have a small collection of Cheese for sale

The buffet at night is great value

Room Tip: Room 912 with the nice spot on the big crossing , you can see Nice Sunset from your Room,No Smoking room,
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family