Celebrity International Grand Hotel Beijing
  • Pool
Ao Ya Hotel(Beijing)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsolympic stadiumbird's nestbeijing olympicschinese cuisinering roadstayed for nightsexcellent hotelwalmartamenitiesfloorairportchinaadapter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2017

This was my second trip to Beijing. The Celebrity Internatioaal was just fantastic. I must admit the quality of the rooms and the top service surprised me. I had a very comfortable suite, with a separate lounge and bedroom and a fantastic view of part of the city. The bathroom was just one of the best set of amenities I have experienced in hotels this year. The buffet which combines Chinese and contemporary breakfast, was srcumptious. The staff at both check-in and check-out were efficient and friendly, the concierge extremely helpful and when faced with an ATM that only "speaks" Chinese - the staff was there to lead me to it and translate for me. I had a great stay at the Celebrity and look forward to return.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a work trip in May and the service was impeccable. Everyone we're very helpful and we got upgraded to very large rooms on both stays. My colleague had her birthday when we were there and they came with a cake to her room. Super sweet!

We didn't use public transport so can not say much about getting around. I didn't try the breakfast but went to eat local Chinese food which was available nearby. If you crave western breakfast there is a Walmart across the street where you can get yoghurt, bread and fruits. But give the Chinese breakfast a try!

I'd stay here again for sure!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Located in front of the famous Olympic stadium in Beijing (great views of the venue particularly at night when the lights are on), the hotel offers a very casual and yet elegant atmosphere. Stay on the executive floors 20-22 and request a room with a view of the stadium. You'll hate leaving the room at night.
Management is a delight to deal with as they'll cater to all your needs. One just needs to ask. The Chinese restaurant on the 2nd. floor is fantastic and the manager can recommend the best food if not familiar with the Chinese cuisine.

Room Tip: On the upper floors with views to the stadium.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I went to China for a week and this was the first Hotel we stayed in for 2 nights. When you walked in the hotel had a nice entrance. The room was decent and I was able to charge my phone from the T.V. rather than use a adapter. One of the things I really liked was the bar they had buy one get one free drink specials as long as you gave your room number. You could also pay with R&B or American credit card. Now what I didn't like was the breakfast every day I left I had to take 2 Tums to ease my stomach. The American breakfast foods were not that good. It does have pool, but it was very dark and questionable we did not proceed any further.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Comfortable hotel with attentive staff in a good part of town. The hotel was close to, and I had a room overlooking, the Bird's Nest stadium used for the Beijing Olympics. The food was good and we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business