Free cancellation until 22/07
US$150
US$140
  • Pool
New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
US$191
US$120
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$145
US$132
US$95
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$91
CrownePlaza.com
US$112
US$93
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$154
US$99
US$80
Priceline
1,518 results
All reviewsexecutive towermain towerairport expresswaydiamond memberexec loungethird ringfitness centerring roadbusiness tripjunior suiteembassy districtchaoyang districtconcierge deskvery nice hotelbeijing traffichotel staffbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for 2wks & found the staff to be extremely helpful, however they have been let down by the state of this old Hilton.

For the Executive Club Lounge to not have a toilet on it’s level, which meant for me I had to either go down to the lobby or up to my room, isn’t good. The Executive Club Lounge is not what I call accessible at all & to combat that they will place people with accessible needs (wheelchairs, walking frames or even the elderly) into the very dark musty overfill room.

HILTON, you need to do better.

It is my understanding that the Hilton is about to undergo a refurbishment & I’m hoping that the wonderful staff & the clients that choose #HILTON are not let down.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Stefan_Schmid, General Manager at Hilton Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear John C,
Greetings from Hilton Beijing! Thank you for providing us your feedback and I realize this took time out of your day and I am most appreciative for your comment. I have shared your comments with the team and they are extremely happy that they made your stay enjoyable and comfortable. Indeed we have commenced our long-awaited room renovation project, which will transform our main tower guest rooms with modern elegance and unique offerings. Unfortunately, this phase doesn’t include the refurbishment of our executive lounge. However, we have noted your comment and will review in our next stage of renovation. The team and I hope that there will be another opportunity for you to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for 3 nights for a business seminar offsite. The decor of the hotel is beautiful. All of the staff that I encountered were very polite and accommodating. The next time that I'm in Beijing, China I will be sure to stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Drake H,
Greetings from Hilton Beijing! Thank you for taking your valuable comment on Tripadvisor. Your feedback bring a smile to our faces and will even encourage all of us to improve our services on offer. My team was very pleased to read that you have found our services of a very high standard as it is always our aim to offer the satisfied the stay to guests. We will continue our effort to enhance ourselves as the return of our guest who give the trust to us to choose to stay at Hilton Beijing. Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope that we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Jerried is such a helping, professional and kind person to work with! He helped me arrange my parents' stay in Hilton from beginning to end. Before they arrived, he helped registered buffet for them. And use WeChat to let me know their arrival and leave. This is my parents' first stay in Hilton, and it was great experience for them! And because Jerried's help, it was such a relief for me too. I have always liked Hilton because the good bed and food. And their service is five star too!

前台杰瑞德Jerried非常热心和专业!我的父母第一次入住希尔顿酒店,我希望为他们安排好一切。杰瑞德提前帮我为他们安排了自助餐,在他们到达和离开的时候又用微信通知了远在美国的我,让家人安心。希尔顿酒店的饮食和住宿一直是我喜欢的,但是他们的服务更加人性化,是五星酒店中的翘楚

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Stefan_Schmid, General Manager at Hilton Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Wenteng S
Greetings from Hilton Beijing!
Thank you very much for your heartful review and I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. Customer feedback is essential to the hotel which allowing us to continually improve on our hotel services and offerings. I will share your comment with our team member especially Jerried who has provided one of a kind service that bring you a memorable stay.
We thank you again for your valuable insights. The team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When looking at this lady, the makeup hides a thousand wrinkles. She appears magnificent like the Duchess she is, but is cracking beneath the surface. It would be lovely to see this pearl shining once again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Detail_Devil_666.
Greetings from Hilton Beijing. Thank you so much for calling us the “Le Grande Dame of the Orient”, which is a great honor for us. I am pleased to share with you that over the past 24 months we have completed our facelift in the Spa, The Terrace and the Meeting rooms. Our latest addition the Makan Kitchen – our new dining experience opened in last August and there is more to come in 2018.
My team and I look forward to welcoming you back and surely you will find a better Hilton Beijing on your next trip to Beijing.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this hotel lots of times and always left with a big satisfaction.
Located at east third ring of the city, this hotel has great location and conveniently access to embassy district and subway.
Hotel lobby staffs provide a warm welcome from the moment you enter.
Check in was efficient and friendly.
Kudos to the Front Desk manager Robert Liu and assistant Gilbert , they are always there to provide immediate attention and information and wiling to go one step further.
Very good leadership!
The room was clean with very comfortable bed.
Also has a great gym with enough facilities and a big indoor swimming pool.
The hotel is planning to go for a major renovation and makeup, and will look forward to seeing it happy.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Angus L,
Greetings from Hilton Beijing and thank you for choosing Hilton Beijing for your staycation, it is truly our honor to have you coming back as our regular guest. We appreciate you for taking the time to write your heartfelt review during your busy schedule as well as sharing great pictures during your stay. I will share your comment with our team member especially Robert and Gilbert who have provided one of a kind service that bring you a memorable stay. I do hope with our great team and the upcoming renovation of our main tower guest rooms, you will be able to welcome you back in the not distant future.