1,828 results
All reviews tea garden ambassador suite chinese restaurant the executive lounge the general manager perfect stay the entire staff concierge team beautiful hotel home away from home special thanks club room breakfast buffet f b the hotel manager peking duck luxury hotel
Reviewed 5 November 2017

The welcome we received was outstanding and the personalized room key with our logo was really neat. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Our reception was well organized with great tech support and food and beverage support. Highly recommend!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Delia W, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear susanellenh,

Thank you for staying with Four Seasons Hotel Beijing and recommending our hotel to the Tripadvisor community!

Look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I was on a business trip to Suzhou. My poor wife had to sit in our hotel for the two weeks that I was at work. I treated her to the Four Seasons to say thanks. Our stay here was absolutely first class. I arranged personal tours, train VIP pick-up (we on the high speed train from Shanghai), and airport transfer. The VIP train pick-up was amazing. A porter entered our train coach with our names on a sign a carried our bags for us through security and then connected with the Four Seasons driver. Upon arrival my wife was given a bouquet of roses. The check-in took place in our room. The Equis lounge is great. On Wednesday and Thursday they had an outstanding jazz combo. Thank You Four Seasons Beijing and keep up the good work.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Delia W, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear LPMiddlesexNJ,

Your review just made my day! I appreciate all your kind words to our hotel, I'm glad to read that you've enjoyed every aspect of your stay especially our newly opened EQUIS.

Should your schedule bring you back to Beijing, we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I liked the seamless pleasant worldly experience of my first visit to Beijing thanks to a large part to Four Season's staff and facilities. I know where I will stay on my next visit to Beijing. I will be sure to bring my swimsuit again! The pool is great.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear businesstraveller315,

Thanks for all your kind words, it's a great motivation for us to provide more personalized services to our guests and make their stay memorable.

Should your schedule bring you back to Beijing, I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

First time family out plus anniversary holiday in this beautiful hotel, we were super enjoyed. hotel location is nearby mrt exit(3 mins walking), even bus stops are just down the road(taxi easily get from lobby), next to city center,so really convenient for us to travel around, the room was very clean, classy, good view and great condition(unfortunately unsatisfied weather), everything was arranged pretty well, so surprised that receive special cake after arrival, flower bath was amazingly unforgettable as well, F&B service was amazing, special thanks to Kelly, room attendant was caring to details which is exceed my expectation, overall thumbs up,5 star experience, highly recommended.

Room tip: Higher floors have better view and less noise
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Frank H,

Thank you very much for writing us a positive review on Tripadvisor! I'm glad to read that you've enjoyed your time in Beijing and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

This was my six trip to the hotel. Has come along way since opening about 5 years ago - extremely popular, it seemed to be fully booked on this visit. Special mention needs to be made of the breakfast buffet - the best of any four seasons hotel, indeed any hotel, I have every stayed in. All the usual features you would expect from the chain - exemplary staff, furnishings and facilities.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Delia W, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Russell T,

Thank you for staying at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing!

I appreciate all your kind words and thanks again for recognizing us as best amount our sister hotels.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.