See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Stayed a couple of times in this hotel but every time 1-2 nights, so I didn't find anything that would make my stay uncomfortable.The room is spacious, clean and has a good range of amenities.Bathroom has shower & bathtub which is a nice touch for this type of hotel.Location is in a nice area away from all the noise and traffic.Breakfast has multiple choices for every taste, in my opinion.The only thing they should work on is the communication, as the front desk has bad English skills.I would recommend this hotel for a short stay

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful, room carpet was gross! They give you slippers so maybe they think it's ok. Food at breakfast was awesome. Lots of western and Eastern choices. The reason for the low rating is the hotel, due to government air condition restrictions, does not have air condition until after the month of May! April was unusually hot and my room faced the sun. So hot that i could not sleep! They were fully booked during the period that I stayed, so I was just uncomfortable the whole night. They didn't have portable fans either. Last night of my 3 night stay, they had a new room. That room as a tad cooler.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2017

This is a modern, clean, and well maintained property. The breakfast buffet was very good. Our room was large and had all the nice amenities except one. As we learned, the government restricts the availability of air conditioning until May 1. Not realizing that we fiddled with the thermostat and the windows and ended up with a warm and stuffy nights sleep. Blame the government. You will note that many city buildings are lit late into the night for the aesthetic appeal. As I think would be the case with most lodging customers, I would gladly have traded the aesthetic appeal for a cool room. For the record we found this situation to be the case throughout our stay in China, except for our river cruise.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gblack7205
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Spent 3 uncomfortable nights here; Beijing unusually hot and humid and NO air conditioning. Apparently the policy is not to turn on A/C until May. Our 1st room faced the morning sun and was 30C by 8am. Moved to a room without direct sun but shower (over bath) did not work and plumber could not fix, moved yet again. Third room almost as hot, bar fridge locked. Restaurant had barely acceptable food and it was very expensive. Unusually in China the bar had two wine choices, 1 red & 1 white, both surprisingly very acceptable. Language was a big problem, acceptable English only by the hotel Manager on duty. Huge lobby with nowhere to sit down; rather shabby water feature flowed throughout the restaurant area and needed a good clean out. Location is quite a distance from centre of Beijing and the traffic is horrendous. (part of tour group) Could not recommend.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Denise R
Reviewed 14 March 2017

i stay there two times for business trip, the room was clean and the staff friendly, i got a special price throght my chinese partner, the breakfast was ok , and i like to much the area near the hotel

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business