Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Its my first time to stay at Hotel Benito in Cameron Road. The location is very convenient, you're right at the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui. Its a minute away from MTR TST entrance. We booked a triple bedroom direct with the hotel so our room has free wifi. No worries if breakfast wasn't provided, there are lots of restos and fastfood chains nearby.

We stayed in room b210, rooms were expected to be small but at least the 3 of us we're still comfortable and there's enough space for luggages, etc.

What I didn't like with Hotel Benito is that they clean your room even if you didn't asked them too. So I was quite surprised to see our beds and baths cleaned after our day trip around HK. Was quite worried for a while since I left all my money in the room (inside my tote bag with no locks) but thankful that I didnt lost anything. :) I guess the staff really likes cleaning hotel rooms.

We also noticed that they replenish our drinking waters in the afternoon and not in the morning. the rooms also have flat screen tvs with cable but offers less than 20 channels. Haha.

All in all I wouldn't mind coming back. Loved our stay at Hotel Benito.

2  Thank CzarinaMaye
Reviewed 26 January 2013

We need a hotel that is not expensive. Clean and convenient traveling. Benito chose to stay. We are not disappointed. Although the small room. It was perfectly clean and the facilities. Towels changed every day. Close to restaurants, shopping. Travel to various convenience.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PnnN_13
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I would recommend Hotel Benito because of it's location. It's very near TST B2 exit so you will not have a problem riding the MTR. It's also near the A21 13th stop from the airport. Service is good, they even allow us to check-in early which is important because we are travelling with an infant. Rooms are small but it should still be ok. They have a free lounge for guests where you could drink coffee and use the provided laptops.

Room tip: Ask for rooms with windows so you could have the street view
3  Thank frequenzy
Reviewed 19 January 2013

This hotel is about one minute from Tsim Tsa Tsui underground MTR station exit B2, so it is very conveniently located for shopping and restaurants.

Reception was fairly quick. My room was on the top (8th floor) and whiloe one of the closest to the single yet efficient lift, there was no noise.

The roomn had fake light coloured 'wood' as the floor covering. There was no sound from the street, but at night when the aircon was off, the noise of water going continually into a rooftop tank or similar could be heard and was quite intrusive. Perhaps a room on the 7th floor wouild be better.

The room had a safe and a fridge, but no minibar items. There was complimentary tea and coffee along with 'cream' which I cannot stand.

The bathroom had a shower over bath makjing it unsuitable for the disabled. Water pressure was good and hot water quick to flow. Lighting in the bathroom was adequate. Shampoo and conditioner were in large bottles attached to the shower tiles.

The bed was comfortable enough.

At HK$1150 through www.asiatravel.com , this was not cheap by say Australian standards but for Hong Kong it is a reasonable price.

If not for the water filling noise I wouild have given this hotel a '4'.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Victorianlad
Reviewed 16 January 2013

We decided to stay at benito hotel because it's superb location, less than a minute to B2 MTR station exit/entrance, lots of restaurants, minutes walk to harbour city and star ferry.

and was happily surprised that the room itself was clean and comfortable even if it's a not a big room. there's wi-fi inside the rooms, and water heater/thermoss. the view we got was nice too.

and lastly the front office staff was helpfull. i'll be going back!

Room tip: ask for rooms that overlook the street
2  Thank Dini M