Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Stayed for 3 nights.
Really small room, no place to walk in the room.
TV was small too. Bed is hard.
If you just wanna get a place to sleep, it's a good choice.
Very near the MTR station.
Staffs are friendly, a business lounge is provided to suft the web( using their laptop). Free wifi in rooms too.
Shower place is too narrow for a fat guy.
However, it's well-maintained, very clean.
I think the only pro is their location.

Reviewed 1 February 2013

Room: clean not that big but its alright for those travelling on a budget . I like the room no frills its everything you need, as well as the bathroom .
Location: very nice location very close to mtr and everything is convenient around the area.
Staff: helpful really tried their best to helpp their guests.
Overall: i recommend this hotel enjoyed my stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Its my first time to stay at Hotel Benito in Cameron Road. The location is very convenient, you're right at the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui. Its a minute away from MTR TST entrance. We booked a triple bedroom direct with the hotel so our room has free wifi. No worries if breakfast wasn't provided, there are lots of restos and fastfood chains nearby.

We stayed in room b210, rooms were expected to be small but at least the 3 of us we're still comfortable and there's enough space for luggages, etc.

What I didn't like with Hotel Benito is that they clean your room even if you didn't asked them too. So I was quite surprised to see our beds and baths cleaned after our day trip around HK. Was quite worried for a while since I left all my money in the room (inside my tote bag with no locks) but thankful that I didnt lost anything. :) I guess the staff really likes cleaning hotel rooms.

We also noticed that they replenish our drinking waters in the afternoon and not in the morning. the rooms also have flat screen tvs with cable but offers less than 20 channels. Haha.

All in all I wouldn't mind coming back. Loved our stay at Hotel Benito.

Date of stay: January 2013
2  Thank CzarinaMaye
Reviewed 26 January 2013

We need a hotel that is not expensive. Clean and convenient traveling. Benito chose to stay. We are not disappointed. Although the small room. It was perfectly clean and the facilities. Towels changed every day. Close to restaurants, shopping. Travel to various convenience.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PnnN_13
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I would recommend Hotel Benito because of it's location. It's very near TST B2 exit so you will not have a problem riding the MTR. It's also near the A21 13th stop from the airport. Service is good, they even allow us to check-in early which is important because we are travelling with an infant. Rooms are small but it should still be ok. They have a free lounge for guests where you could drink coffee and use the provided laptops.

Room tip: Ask for rooms with windows so you could have the street view
Date of stay: January 2013