Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 February 2013

Stayed here for two nights over Chinese New Year, the location was ideal just off Nathan road where the parade came down and only ten minutes walk away from the ferry terminal. Also there is a metro station just at the end of the street one minute away. So just great for exploring all areas of Hong Kong. The hotel staff were very professional and efficient. They gave us maps and a hongkong magazine as soon as we arrived - we had already been in hongkong a few days so didn't have any questions to ask them but they seemed very open to any questions or any help we required. The hotel is modern decor, the room was white and wooden and spacious with a very clean modern bathroom and big windows looking onto the bustling Cameron road (didn't notice any noise during the night so this central location doesn't seem to have any noise pollution problems). There were stairs and a lift. There is also a lounge area provided for guests on the first floor which is always nice to have somewhere else you can hang out not in your bedroom. Flat screen tv with English channels was in the bedroom. The wifi access was great, I've had trouble all over china not getting good/any signal in the bedroom and only getting sufficient signal in the lobby but here it worked everywhere no problem.

We did pay more for this hotel than many other places we stayed in china but I get the feeling that all accommodation in HongKong forces you over your usual budget especially when we were going during new year and we didn't want to stay in any high-rise hotels (as my mother is scared of going in lifts, i had to search a long time on tripadvisor for any hotel reviews mentioning stairs as a feature of the hotel!)

Room tip: We had a family room on the first floor that was two separate rooms both with double beds and both with TV's in the room with one shared bathroom. Great space.
Date of stay: February 2013
2  Thank khed4
Reviewed 11 February 2013

We stayed here last Nov. 27-30, 2012 as a family of 6, 4 of which are adults and 2 were kids. We booked the family room which consist of 3 queen beds and a separate shower and bath. We found the room spacious and very clean. Staffs were helpful and always smiles at us everytime we come back to the hotel. They were even kind enough to write our destination in Chinese for us to be able to easily communicate with taxi drivers. We also found the hotel's airport shuttle very convenient and professional. If you'll be traveling by a large group, I recommend that you avail of this service. The kids love playing computer games in the lounge area where there are laptops available for guests needs. The location is truly superb as fastfoods such as Mcdonalds, KFC, Burger King and Yoshinoya are just across the hotel. There are also bakeshops that sells tasty breads for hunger quick fix. 7/11 is just around the corner, taxi stand is outside the hotel while MTR is 10 steps away from the doorway. Even though were just on the 2nd floor we can hear no noise coming from the apparently busy outside surrounding which is great for sleeping. One need not go far when it comes to shopping for Granville Road is just a block away. We were ecstatic to explore this area for lots of stuffs could be bought here. Shops as Cotton On, Bossini, Sasa, Bonjour and Lung Shing Dispensary line up this street for your taking. Lots of street foods can also be bought here and the street before Granville just past Cameron Lane is where we found some eateries selling authentic chinese noodles and dimsums. Over all, aside from the somewhat expensive rate of the hotel ( that doesnt include breakfast ) we find it the best place to stay along TST. The convenience and the friendly staff made the most of our stay in Hong Kong a truly pleasant one.

Room tip: Family rooms are way lot bigger than the standard ones. There are enough spaces to put your luggages and to walk around. If you dont want tight spaces then this one is for you.
Date of stay: November 2012
7  Thank BethVictoria29
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Stayed for 3 nights.
Really small room, no place to walk in the room.
TV was small too. Bed is hard.
If you just wanna get a place to sleep, it's a good choice.
Very near the MTR station.
Staffs are friendly, a business lounge is provided to suft the web( using their laptop). Free wifi in rooms too.
Shower place is too narrow for a fat guy.
However, it's well-maintained, very clean.
I think the only pro is their location.

Date of stay: December 2012
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Room: clean not that big but its alright for those travelling on a budget . I like the room no frills its everything you need, as well as the bathroom .
Location: very nice location very close to mtr and everything is convenient around the area.
Staff: helpful really tried their best to helpp their guests.
Overall: i recommend this hotel enjoyed my stay here.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Its my first time to stay at Hotel Benito in Cameron Road. The location is very convenient, you're right at the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui. Its a minute away from MTR TST entrance. We booked a triple bedroom direct with the hotel so our room has free wifi. No worries if breakfast wasn't provided, there are lots of restos and fastfood chains nearby.

We stayed in room b210, rooms were expected to be small but at least the 3 of us we're still comfortable and there's enough space for luggages, etc.

What I didn't like with Hotel Benito is that they clean your room even if you didn't asked them too. So I was quite surprised to see our beds and baths cleaned after our day trip around HK. Was quite worried for a while since I left all my money in the room (inside my tote bag with no locks) but thankful that I didnt lost anything. :) I guess the staff really likes cleaning hotel rooms.

We also noticed that they replenish our drinking waters in the afternoon and not in the morning. the rooms also have flat screen tvs with cable but offers less than 20 channels. Haha.

All in all I wouldn't mind coming back. Loved our stay at Hotel Benito.

Date of stay: January 2013