Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2013

We stayed in a family room with 2 queen beds for 6 days and it was okay. The room was clean and tidy. Location wise it's perfect because it near B2 exit of MTR station. Restaurant and shopping stores is all around the area. I'll recommend the hotel to my relatives and friends.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Grammy1948
Reviewed 8 March 2013

Stayed there 2ice without any hessitations. Tsim Sha Tsui is just the place I love in HK, so this is a great small 3star hotel with good clean rooms and great location. Nothing to say about the servive because you're staying at a 3 star. Staff friendly and HK has everything you need 24/7. Rooms are a bit small but I just need a cllen room to sleep 8 hours every night.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank MZTK
Reviewed 8 March 2013

Location: 1min away from TST Exit B (Cameron Road)

Service: Duty manager (guy) and check-in staff (slim lady with specs) was nice and friendly. Check-in and out was pretty quick. Deposit: HK$500 (3 nights stay)

Room: Stayed in a standard double room. Room was small but enough space for me as i was a lone traveller. TV was placed on top of the desk, a little small for my liking, and 3 channels with the better movies were fuzzy (bad reception probably). but there was soccer match channel, and a good mix of KBS, cantonese movies, chinese programes, discovery channel. When i first checked in, there were 2 bottles of drinking water provided in room. i finished it and there wasn't any more bottles provided in the subsequent days. not sure if its just a one-off 2 bottles provided or housekeeping forgot to provide the next few days. There was in-room safe, and a wardrobe. hot water kettle and tea cups provided, as well as mini fridge. there was a work desk (plenty of space even though tv was on the end of it), and a chair. i liked that the bathroom was of a good size with a spacey sink area and enough space for all the makeup and whatever products you had that could be placed there. bathroom amenities were also available. water pressure and hot water from shower was great.

Wifi: i couldnt connect to the wifi in my room, but i connected to the wifi from the room above mine, and connection was still good. so no problems there. (good thing since i chose this hotel cuz of location and more imptly free wifi)

Cons: the pillows were really bad. too flat and soft, there were 4 of these flat pillows, using 2 for my head was a little too flat/low, using 3 would be propped up too high. didn't have a very good sleep as such.

To the airport, cross over the opposite side along Nathan Road, and take the A21 bus to the airport, or take a cab. I took a cab, and it cost HK$210.

Overall, for the price i paid, i would probably would look for other hotels, which would hopefully give me better pillows for a good rest, and enough drinking water.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank miss_imperfect
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Nice little hotel on Cameron Rd. Very close to the MTR and a lively area in Kowloon. It was very clean - but average rooms, with average beds, and average staff. I would stay here again for a quick layover in Hong Kong.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank viator1
Reviewed 4 March 2013

First of, we chose Hotel Benito cos the name of my boyfriend's nephew is Benito haha and I'm glad we did! The hotel isn't five star but I give it five stars for average budget travelers! When we got there, I found out that it's owned by my brother's girlfriend's family too! We dint get discount tho but it's all good haha, dint ask for it anyway.

Anyhow.. location is great and pretty safe cos it's near Tsim Sha Tsui MTR and literally just a few steps away from Nathan Road. The staff were very nice and accommodating too. Dint have any trouble during our stay 'cept that I noticed if you are the first to take a shower the hot water takes a few minutes to come but other than that.. Hotel Benito is a great hotel!

Stayed there for 4D-3N (Feb22-25) at the Family Room which conveniently fits six and a child. There were 3 double/twin beds and the room is spacious enough, super clean.. especially the bathroom! So if you're looking for a great deal I totally recommend Hotel Benito! (:

Date of stay: February 2013