Lowest prices for your stay
US$151
Booking.comUS$138
Hotels.comUS$151
StayForLongUS$170
1,094 results
All reviews apple tv free mini bar loot bag arbuthnot road snack bag free happy hour great boutique little extras nespresso machine bars and restaurants peak tram free breakfast light sleeper replenished daily great amenities rain shower highly recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

Best service in the city! Staff is extremely hospitable and helpful - particularly Max, at the front desk. Everybody has a smile on their face. The room is clean and has a number of amenities (Alexa, Apple
Tv etc) that could prove useful. Staff would even hand deliver all my Deliveroo ordering to the room. Location of the hotel is very very central - if you like going out in HK, this would be the best place to stay for a visit.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank avij91
Sonesh Mool, General Manager at Ovolo Central, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2020

Hi avij91,

Love to hear you say "Best service in the city!" We do have an amazing team here and we all love what we do at Ovolo, which makes the daily tasks not only easier, but so enjoyable as well!

Appreciate the recommendation to others to also check our Ovolo Central, we hope to have you back in the near future!

Wish you a Happy & Healthy 2021...

Reviewed 29 December 2020

Ovolo has managed to make a 14-day quarantine stay not only bearable but even pleasurable! The team here is amazing - we’ve been pampered by the daily smell of coffee delivered to our doorstep and even have happy hour every day to get us through the mundanity of being stuck indoors for 14 days. The Ovolo team is incredibly thoughtful and helpful. Communication is super easy (via WhatsApp) and the team is so responsive. Fitness gear is also provided to help us from getting cabin fever. Can’t believe I’m saying this but we may actually even miss our time spent here!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charmzums
Sonesh Mool, General Manager at Ovolo Central, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Charmzums,

Glad to read you are actually missing your time spent here now that you are back home ;)

Happy we made the stay as comfortable & as effortless as possible... as they say "time flies when you are having fun" - believe we were able to achieve this from your experience here!

Wish you all the best & a Happy 2021 New Year ahead.

Reviewed 23 December 2020 via mobile

Travelling to Hong Kong to spend Christmas with my family meant I had to quarantine in a hotel upon my arrival. As soon as I arrived at the Ovolo the kind staff welcomed me with large smiles which set the tone for the next 14 days. The room was very spacious and the bed was super comfortable, there is a free minibar which was stocked every 3 days and a Nespresso coffee machine. The bathroom is clean and the shower had amazing water pressure. Additionally my room was fully cleaned (change of sheets and towels, vacuum floor, dust) every 3 days which was such a luxury, it was also really nice to speak to another person!

Every morning I was dropped off a delicious coffee and a yummy veggie breakfast. Then at around five o’clock I’d hear a knock on the door for happy hour where I had the choice of the daily cocktail or wine. Additionally sometimes I was left with gifts at the door including a Christmas tree and decorations, a puzzle and popcorn!

All in all the last 14 days have flown by a lot quicker than expected all due to the help of Ovolo! I definitely recommend staying here and will visit again myself!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Gaby M

Hi Gaby,

Sorry you were not able to celebrate Christmas at home, but glad to read you felt like you spent it at "your home away from home"...

Glad your 14 days felt to go by rather quickly & smoothly...It must be tough spending 2 weeks confined in yoru rooms., hence why Ovolo has made the experience mire of a 2 weeks staycation ;)

Thanks for yoru recommendation to others to come check us out...we hope ot have you back with us in the Nww Year as well!

Reviewed 23 December 2020

The company I worked for booked me at Ovolo Central for my mandatory 14 day quarantine in HK after arriving from Philippines. I am permanently relocating in HK and it was a very difficult process due to the pandemic. I thought the quarantine would be depressing especially I celebrated my birthday the day before I get to leave but boy I was wrong! The room itself was immaculately clean and the size is just right for a one person. You may opt for a bigger room if you will be staying with a family or a companion. They have happy hour everyday (which was my favorite btw) but the mini bar can be re-stocked anytime. It is 100% vegan but you have an option to order outside. I tried some of their food on the menu and it was pretty good. My favorite was the avocado toast for breakfast. Every time I start to feel the quarantine blues all of a sudden something would show up on my door step like a small Christmas tree for me to build, candy canes, snack goodies and even 1k pieces jigsaw puzzle! They even set up a virtual social hour with other hotel guests so we wouldn’t feel isolated. They knew when my birthday was and sent me gifts, cake and champagne to make me feel special. The manager Sonesh called me a couple of times just to check on me and I really appreciated that. The best thing about Ovolo Central are the staff and management. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for making my quarantine enjoyable. You really did save me from sadness. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Shan1216

Hi Shan1216,

So glad yoru Company chose Ovolo Central for you to experience what he do here... More glad to read you found our teams service to be top notch & our rooms "immaculate"!

Thank you for the recommendation to others to also come check out Ovolo Central and so happy we were able to make yoru 14 days stay a tolerable & seems enjoyable one as well :)

Reviewed 21 December 2020

My partner and I chose the Ovolo Hotel for our two week compulsory quarantine in December. This was after much review and comparison through TripAdvisor, local Facebook groups and friends living in HK. Suffice to say we wanted our two weeks of isolation to be in the best possible setting with the most accomodating hotel provider - similar to any normal hotel criteria. We couldn’t be happier with the Ovolo Hotel Central and their services.

From first arriving at the Hotel reception to a modern and vibrant lobby, bar and helpful reception staff - we felt relieved. The room itself was spacious, well styled and comfortable. Amenities were above standard, including in room Nespresso machine, Apple TV, desk facilities and complimentary exercise equipment (albeit some equipment needed to be booked in advance). All minibar items were able to be replenished daily at no charge, and additional water, tea, coffee or any sanitary items the staff are more than happy to gather for you at any time. Despite the wonderful in hotel restaurant, food panda deliveries were also available.

Hotel Staff routinely went above and beyond, their service and demeanour were exceptional at all times. General Manager Sonesh, and Operations Manager Horace greeted us near the start of our stay and made themselves available at all times (via WhatsApp). I can only imagine they did this with all occupants. Their hospitable lead clearly sets the tone for all other employees. We even had our Anniversary in Quarantine, and even though we gave them minimal warning, Sonesh and his staff were only too happy to provide, a table & settings, chairs, chilled wine and a lovely personalised card. Honestly the staff here are exceptional.

Whether it be a two week internment or a fleeting business trip - the criteria for a good hotel stays the same. The Ovolo Central and its wonderful staff fit the bill. We’re considering ducking over to Singapore just so we can do it all over again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bennetd2020

Hi bennetd2020,

Thank you for this wonderful review from yoru recent stay here at Ovolo Central.... Glad to hear you read positive comments on other social media channels, and from what it seems here - we lived up to yoru expectations ;)

I am lucky to have an amazing team here and we all truly love what we do at Ovolo!

So nice to read that you were considering making another trip...just to do another 14 days stay here with us! That is truly amazing to hear.

Wish you a Safe & Happy 2021 New Year!