Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2017

They advertise on Booking.com as accepting Visa, Euro/Mastercard. They do not accept any credit cards. Hotel is run by CCTV. There is never anyone behind the desk. You are instructed to place cash in a small box. 2 days later there is a knock on the door at 10 pm looking for payment. Gave partial payment and noted their advertisement on Booking.com clearly notes Visa, Euro/Mastercard accepted. He immediately started screaming "You don't want to pay". I told him payment was not a problem, just accept a credit card. He then repeated "You don't want to pay" and threatened to call the police. Gave more partial payment and paid in full the next day in cash. The room was never serviced the 7 nights I stayed there. No new bed sheets or fresh towel. The location was noisy.

I have stayed in some very basic accomodations(The Myanmar/Bangladesh border, China/Vietnam border and Cambodia) I have never given a bad review in my life. This place was ridiculous. Don't walk, run away from this place.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JB_D800
Reviewed 25 April 2016

we 4 girls come from tai wan..we felt it is clean & tidy....more importantly it is just beside the MTR Station...我們4 個女生來自台北, 住在這所酒店4天, 我們覺得它地方清潔, 基本設備齊全, 最重要是它位地鐵站上蓋, 從酒店前往地鐵站只需20秒...非常方便..使我們容易地前往當地各旅遊景點和購物中心.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 23 January 2016

This is the worst place I have stayed for a very long time. Perhaps its only advantage is the good connection to the airport (with a bus). My partner had booked us a room to sleep here a few hours after the night flight as a part of our stop-over in HK. We did not want to pay much of a couple of hours of sleeping, so we were only expecting a simple clean place to crash for a while. But this is NOT it! The room was filthy and I felt uncomfortable even putting down my stuff anywhere. I seriously thought about leaving immediately when I saw the dirty jail-like room. A hilarious detail was we did not see any staff during our short stay. The front door was open, the key was on the desk with a written note, saying also that we should put the cash on an adjacent cartoon box. And so we did, when we left. Don't stay here, go elsewhere.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SampHel
Reviewed 23 June 2015

I stayed here with my partner in march. This place is in no means a hotel, it also isn't a guesthouse, it is simply awful. We arrived and were treated horribly by the woman on reception. We were taken to another building across the street and were left there. It didn't feel safe. I wouldn't have wanted to be a solo traveller staying there. It was FILTHY! We had to go out and buy cleaning supplies and clean it ourselves.
It is an awful place. There is better to be found. We got our money back from Hotwire and requested they remove this hotel from their website.
STAY ELSEWHERE!

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Aisha B
Reviewed 29 March 2015 via mobile

As experienced budget travellers we thought hey, maybe people just think it's supposed to be a hotel but really it's a decent guesthouse, so we weren't too worried before we arrived, only a bit nervous. Well, we can now tell you, this is a hellhole. We have stayed in guesthouses in Thailand, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Bali to name a few and hotels all over the world. This place is the worst place we have ever stayed. EVER. The woman on reception was rude and just horrible. Didn't great us or help to direct us in any way, which is the norm in both hotels and guesthouses. The room was filthy and not in the place it is advertised to be, it was across the street in another horrible building. She seemed only interested in getting the 100 dollar key deposit than anything else. We had to go out and buy disinfectant and wipes just to get the place semi decent. Oh and there were cockroaches as well. Anybody who has given his hotel 4 or 5 must work there.
Please fellow budget travellers, don't stay here. We left feeling upset at the way we were treated. Just because we travel cheap doesn't mean we don't deserve a basic clean room and at least a hello or thank you from the person running it. Luckily we are now in a lovely guesthouse in Manila, clean, basic and friendly.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brett B