US$166
HolidayInn.com
US$115
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$93
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$232
US$183
Cordis Official
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$112
US$89
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

The Cityview Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$93
Hotel Panorama(Hong Kong)
US$139
US$109
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$161
US$113
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$96
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Pool
All reviewscauseway bay mtrmini bartwo cans of beerminute maidtai hangsafe deposit boxfront desktram stationlaundry roombathroom floorlimited spacebig luggagesister hotelmobile phonesuperior roomair conditioningairport express
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Staff were not very friendly. When I arrived at 10am (check in was st 2pm), I asked to charge my phone they said they didn’t. I insisted then they allowed me. I asked for early check in and it wasn’t accommodated. Air conditioning in my first room was broken. They transferred me to another room after insisting. One thing I liked was their shuttle to Central every hour. Cleanliness of the room also stood out. Location is not that convenient although still near causeway bay. Price was just right.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Ciara L
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We were greeted by 2 same staff who were friendly during check in and check out. The cleanliness of our room was poor, the bed sheets and pillows were not cleaned properly. All 4 pillows were soft and may not be comfortable for certain people, there should be 2 hard and 2 soft pillows available in the room. We were surprised to learn that the 2 towels provided in the room were torn

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors have a much better city view compare to those on lower floors
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Super clean and nice. A little small, but just as pictured. Breakfast is a good spread... appealed to a western appetite also. Would stay here again, especially for the price! Free shuttle to central station which is nice as well.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 9 May 2018

I stayed at this boutique hotel quite sometime ago when it was newly opened, and I just returned to find it in like-new good shape. The room, while compact, is in new condition. The full complement of amenity more than compensate for the lack of space, but the latter does not bother me as I have a big comfortable twin bed. The room offers full amenities including bath robe, slippers, large TV and safe deposit box, tea/coffee maker, small fridge with complimentary drinks, down to mouth wash, much of these are available only in a 5-star hotel. Breakfast is usually inclusive and there is hot buffet. Top service under good management adds to the comfort of my transit stay, at a very reasonable price.

Room Tip: Some rooms have good view over a park
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

This is a nice boutique modern hotel in Causeway Bay about 8 mins walk to Times Square. The bedrooms are small but really well designed . the bathroom is similarly well designed but small. Good laundry and breakfast service. No room service but I got around that by using an app for food delivery. Nice and friendly staff and never felt crowded.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Henry F, Front Office Manager at Le Petit Rosedale Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear elementary1969,

Thank you very much for your review of the Le Petit Rosedale Hotel Hong Kong and sharing your experience with us.

We are pleased to learn that you had a pleasant stay with us and also found our service meet with your expectation and it is even that we are keep improving our facilities and services at all time.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Le Petit Rosedale Hotel Hong Kong in the nearly future.

Your sincerely,