Look, it's the Chung King Mansion, did you not read about it? Not for the fair hearted. Do stay on your toes. With that said, I stayed here for a month and quickly found a great "group" from Nepal that ran a few of the restaurants, food vendors and some of the guesthouses. If they didn't have it, they found it.
They were my friends by month end. Don't be a stupid tourist. Treat people with kindness and they will do the same.
I stayed at Paris for 3 weeks I think. Much love
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel is owned by an Ex-British serviceman and it caters to a lot of tourists from Europe, The Americas and Australia. We have clean, spacious and comfortable rooms. Newly renovated, our rooms are of superior quality with en-suite showers and toilets, hot and cold water 24 hours a day. Plenty of storage space for luggage and clothes. Each room also has color TV, air conditioning and a telephone for free local calls. We have just installed WI-FI Broadband to all our rooms for you to use privately and it is free 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Paris Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paris Guesthouse Hotel Hong Kong
- Paris Guesthouse Hong Kong