US$179
US$121
US$115
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$118
US$94
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Hotel Panorama(Hong Kong)
US$129
US$111
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$232
US$183
Cordis Official
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

US$260
US$242
US$145
US$130
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

The Cityview Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$86
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$86
Hotel Direct
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$71
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsinternet connectionair connathan roadbedroommtrhong
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Coming from the Yesinn in YMT, we were given a room here as an upgrade. Was given a room on the 13th floor and I loved the view. Wayne is also helpful and paid for our taxi from their other hotel branch where we were supposed to stay originally. I loved how cozy the room looks like. We will be back.

Room Tip: Get the one with the view of the playground
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Micole C
Reviewed 20 August 2016

I had an overall good experience staying at YESINSPACE. The location was convenient and easy to find, only 5-10 min. walk to the nearest MTR station. Check-in was smooth, the staff was nice and helpful. The room itself was clean, spacious (for Hong Kong standards), and equipped with all the amenities/facilities that I needed. The building felt safe as we needed to use keycard for entry. The surrounding neighbourhood was decent as well, with many food options, supermarket, shopping mall, etc. within short walking distance. I would recommend to my friends and family in the future!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank whxtw
Reviewed 30 October 2015

So here is what happened chronologically and factually.

'16 Oct 08:17 - signed contract and credit card authorization. I was given the options to pay cash at check in or credit card with additional 3% charge. I told them I would pay by cash at check in to avoid the service fee (3%) from credit card payment.

16 Oct 12:28 - booking was confirmed on the same day
16 Oct pm - decided on same day that I might want to stay elsewhere and got a local friend (i'm from Canada) to phone them asking if cancellation was possible (and this was within 6 hours of sending the contract by email).
16 Oct 14:05 - also I sent them an email asking if cancellation was possible.
16 Oct 14:37 - got an email from them and they said they needed time to check with top management to see if cancellation was possible
22 Oct 09:41 -got an email saying that cancellation was not possible (this part was told to me)
22 Oct 12:04 - the top management decided to charge full payment from
the credit card info I gave them for security (this was done without telling me)

Oct 22 - informed me that cancellation was not accepted but did not tell me they charged my credit card. Meaning I was still thinking that it was being placed on hold and I could pay cash at check in.

Oct 23 - emailed me and told me I could consider checking in as planned or charging my credit card in full if I don't stay (And at this point, "checking in as planned" to me means bringing cash at check in.) Then I confirmed I would check in.

Oct 29 - finally told me they had charged my credit card on October 22 and gave me the check in details.

Why was I not informed about the credit card charge at all until the very last minute? I don't understand why I couldn't pay in cash when that had been the option to begin with. Asking for a cancellation (and eventually denied) and without any discussion between me and the top management warranted the company to take away my cash payment option? If I had asked any other hotel to cancel my reservation do they automatically charge whatever credit cards they have placed on hold?

The company could at least allow me to pay you in cash then refund my credit card amount later. I am not have a good experience, all just because I asked if cancellation was allowed.

Ridiculous.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else. Not this one.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Vince W
Reviewed 3 March 2014

The place was strategic and accessible to two important MTR stations. The reception staff is fluent in English and Mandarin. Furniture was adequate and IKEA style. Surroundings are filled with restaurants and other shops and living in this place is like residing or renting in a typical HK home with views of the city. They also provide microwave, laundry and other services. Overall, I can recommend this place to anyone especially those staying for long. :)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank kennychen168
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We stayed in one of their 2 bedrooms apartment for a month, the location is good - lots of shops, restaurants and supermarkets around, all within walking distance. But the accommodation is below average - no wardrobe in the double room and the old air-con was too noisy at night! Plus, they should make sure everything was okay before the tenants arrived - no internet connection on the first night when we were there, no curtains in the single room, telephone for local calls was not working and the shower was not work properly(either cold or hot water and can't mixed), but they resolved the problems very quickly the next day.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family