Yesinspace Service Apartment
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$234
US$195
US$178
US$150
  • Pool
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$245
US$145
US$115
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
The Cityview Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$86
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$76
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
All reviewsolympic mtr stationinternet connectionwithin walking distanceair connathan roadapartmentkitchenettebedroomcurtainsmongkokmallshopping
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

First glance at Yesinspace made me feel like home - the common area has a welcoming social vibe, and the staff were friendly. Surprisingly despite being from only a heartbeat away from Mongkok, the room is quite and overlooks a football court and a park. The rooftop was my favourite spot to chill. Grab a beer and just chill there. I'll definitely come back. Thank you Yesinspace!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2017

We've been staying here at YesInSpace for nearly three years. We don't want to move elsewhere because of all its advantages : a serviced apartment with a very friendly and efficient team. The building is clean and the apartments are smartly furnished and well decorated. The view is open on the flats facing Anchor Street playground. And we appreciate the location a lot : 6 minutes walk from Olympic MTR station, 10 minutes walk from Mong Kok, we are located in the center of Kowloon, closely connected to every interesting places to visit in HK, in the heart of the very dynamic district of Tai Kok Tsui, but not as crowded as Mong Kok ! We really enjoy living here at YesInSpace !

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Coming from the Yesinn in YMT, we were given a room here as an upgrade. Was given a room on the 13th floor and I loved the view. Wayne is also helpful and paid for our taxi from their other hotel branch where we were supposed to stay originally. I loved how cozy the room looks like. We will be back.

Room Tip: Get the one with the view of the playground
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Micole C
Reviewed 20 August 2016

I had an overall good experience staying at YESINSPACE. The location was convenient and easy to find, only 5-10 min. walk to the nearest MTR station. Check-in was smooth, the staff was nice and helpful. The room itself was clean, spacious (for Hong Kong standards), and equipped with all the amenities/facilities that I needed. The building felt safe as we needed to use keycard for entry. The surrounding neighbourhood was decent as well, with many food options, supermarket, shopping mall, etc. within short walking distance. I would recommend to my friends and family in the future!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank whxtw
Reviewed 30 October 2015

So here is what happened chronologically and factually.

'16 Oct 08:17 - signed contract and credit card authorization. I was given the options to pay cash at check in or credit card with additional 3% charge. I told them I would pay by cash at check in to avoid the service fee (3%) from credit card payment.

16 Oct 12:28 - booking was confirmed on the same day
16 Oct pm - decided on same day that I might want to stay elsewhere and got a local friend (i'm from Canada) to phone them asking if cancellation was possible (and this was within 6 hours of sending the contract by email).
16 Oct 14:05 - also I sent them an email asking if cancellation was possible.
16 Oct 14:37 - got an email from them and they said they needed time to check with top management to see if cancellation was possible
22 Oct 09:41 -got an email saying that cancellation was not possible (this part was told to me)
22 Oct 12:04 - the top management decided to charge full payment from
the credit card info I gave them for security (this was done without telling me)

Oct 22 - informed me that cancellation was not accepted but did not tell me they charged my credit card. Meaning I was still thinking that it was being placed on hold and I could pay cash at check in.

Oct 23 - emailed me and told me I could consider checking in as planned or charging my credit card in full if I don't stay (And at this point, "checking in as planned" to me means bringing cash at check in.) Then I confirmed I would check in.

Oct 29 - finally told me they had charged my credit card on October 22 and gave me the check in details.

Why was I not informed about the credit card charge at all until the very last minute? I don't understand why I couldn't pay in cash when that had been the option to begin with. Asking for a cancellation (and eventually denied) and without any discussion between me and the top management warranted the company to take away my cash payment option? If I had asked any other hotel to cancel my reservation do they automatically charge whatever credit cards they have placed on hold?

The company could at least allow me to pay you in cash then refund my credit card amount later. I am not have a good experience, all just because I asked if cancellation was allowed.

Ridiculous.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else. Not this one.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo