5 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$306
SAVE US$28
Booking.comUS$334
Hotels.comUS$334
eDreamsUS$334
5,203 results
All reviews ozone bar the club lounge ladies and gentlemen tin lung heen tallest hotel highest bar in the world elements mall victoria harbour view window seat kowloon station guest relations corner suite swimming pool impeccable service airport express amazing hotel birthday cake
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021

Today come to try Ritz Carlton afternoon tea set with a beautiful sea view. Thanks for Joe to explain and professional service. Their afternoon tea set is really great. I love their scones so much. I will come again and recommend to my friends.

1  Thank gobit2021
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear gobit2021,

Thank you very much for your lovely review.

I am glad to hear that you are pleased with your afternoon tea experience as much as you are with the view and you enjoyed the professional service provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen. At The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, we are devoted to curating extraordinary experiences for our guests with the finest personal service and a warm ambience. Rest assured, your generous compliments have been shared with Joe.

We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2021

Had a wonderful birthday staycation experience! I would like to thank Lalita Ho , she fulfilled all of our requests, responded to our needs as much as possible. Her service and creativity has added so much to our stay, we cannot thank you enough. Her brilliant idea for the birthday decoration as well as the Chinese birthday bun special prepared for my friend! Her level of service is truly one of the best we have ever experienced and hopefully bring my family along to experience this high level of enjoyment.
We look forward to again seeing your wonderful smile and your exemplary service.

1  Thank Hiu Fung K

Dear Hiu Fung K,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.

I am delighted to hear that your birthday staycation with us was so memorable and that the creativity from our Ladies and Gentlemen has made your celebration extra brilliant. We are devoted to curating extraordinary experiences for our guests with the finest personal service and a warm ambience. Rest assured your kind words have been shared with Lalita.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon for more celebrations.

Reviewed 7 March 2021

I went to Ritz having brunch with friends and my 1 year old baby yesterday. Upon my arrival, I had a very warm and great welcome by a concierge staff, uncle Joe, he is so friendly and helpful! As I was carrying my stroller as well, he escorted me from main entrance to the lounge. It really ease all my worries like the direction, take the lift and elevator etc.

And the service in Lounge & bar was excellent! Nibfa and Kennis were very nice, they offer us menu suggestions and take care everything on our dining experience! The baby chair is well set and both of them always keep an eye on us as we were sitting at the back, the sky view is so so so good! And we don’t need to worry my baby will affect other dining guest some how lol. All the food are very delicious and we had a wonderful time at there!

All of us enjoyed very much and when I leaving the hotel, I met uncle Joe again. He is the most warm hearted person I ever met in hotel, he escorted me all the way from hotel to Element shopping floor!!! It is totally out of his working area I believe and I truly appreciate it ! He was not only show us how to get the convenience way to get down to Elements but also accompany me walk there personally! As there were so many elevators need to take and it is not a easy task especially when I am with the stroller!

2  Thank alicealicecsy

Dear alicealicecsy,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this lovely review for us.

I am very glad to hear that you highly recommend The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong and that your experience throughout your visit has been exceptional. I am also very proud to hear that our Ladies and Gentlemen went out of their ways to make your dining experience and general visit extraodinary. At The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, our Ladies and Gentlemen always strive for excellence and deliver the highest standards of service to our valuable guests. Rest assured your kind words have been shared with Nibfa, Kennis and Joe.

Reviewed 7 March 2021

I stayed in corner room with sea view. The room was well equipped with B&O speaker and big TV. The view was gorgeous and the corner seats designs allowed people to chill.

Gym room was the best one across those 5-star hotels I visited in HK). All the weight/cardio training equipments were available.

Service was excellent (Front Desk officer May was cheerful and helpful!!)
Would definitely visit again and recommend to others!

1  Thank elaine29930

Dear elaine29930,

Thank you very much for your generous review.

I am delighted to hear that you found our amenities across the hotel to be 5-star worthy and that you loved the hospitable service provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen. We are devoted to curating extraordinary experiences for our guests with the finest personal service and a warm ambience. Rest assured your kind words have been shared with May.

Reviewed 6 March 2021

I have stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in February and came back in March 2021 for another 2 nights because my stay was so enjoyable and pleasant.

The view is the best of the world. The room is spacious and the service is perfect. Bowie in the room service department was providing beyond-expectation service. Maggie at the reception was very professional too.

I truly hope that food in the dinner and breakfast buffet can be improved (I am using the breakfast buffet in Admiralty JW Marriott as benchmark).

Nevertheless this hotel is so far the best hotel in the world among all the 5 star-hotels I have visited.

1  Thank 567aday

Dear 567aday,

Thank you very much for your lovely review and your continuous support.

It is our pleasure welcoming you back to The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong again and I am delighted to hear that your stay with us this time was so enjoyable. It is wonderful learning that you loved the view along with our spacious room and the attention service provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen. We are devoted to curating extraordinary experiences for our guests with the finest personal service and a warm ambience. Rest assured your kind words have been shared with Bowie and Maggie.