4 people are viewing this hotel
US$110
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$99
Agoda.com
US$110
US$86
Hotels.comUS$99
Trip.comUS$91
CheapTicketsUS$99
All reviews in room dining corner room luxury retreat newly opened hotel human touch located in wan chai reservation team causeway bay one night stay a great stay f b other hotels hotel staff boutique hotel convenient location staycation marcel
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had a wonderful staycation at the Hari celebrating my husband‘s birthday. The artwork in the hotel is fantastic and the service went above and beyond starting with the manager Rory and continuing with Billy, we were overwhelmed by their friendliness and willingness to make us comfortable. We had dinner in the Japanese restaurant Zoku and loved every bite. We had breakfast in the lobby lounge which is filled with beautiful books on every subject imaginable. We had the best eggs Benedict we’ve ever had. We highly recommend This hotel that’s merely a 10 minute walk from Causeway Bay.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rory Slater, General Manager at The Hari Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear AmyS3140,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback and I am thrilled that you had a great stay with us, and also glad that your husband's birthday went so well.
I will pass your kind comments onto the team, especially highlighting Billy for their friendly and helpful service.
We all look forward to welcoming you back to The Hari in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

From room condition to service, the overall staying experience really exceeds my expectation. I can tell everyone in The Hari is trying their best to accommodate guests' need.
Kudos to Andrew & YoYo from Front Desk who are super helpful and friendly; Almon & his concierge fellows who always ensure our transportation arrangement is seamless. What impressed me most is the concierge team used bubble paper to wrap our fragile stuff which we never request! I doubt if most 5-star will proactively provide such kind of service too.
The room itself is clean & comfortable with a vibrant ambience. Very suitable for young couples who have budget concern yet looking for an alternative from traditional 5-stars.

Date of stay: July 2021

Dear michellenpc,
Thanks for staying at The Hari and for sharing with us your great impressions.
I am so glad that you had an incredible stay with us and that we have exceeded your expectations. Also very pleased to know how our team has proactively act on your needs and thank you for highlighting our wonderful team including Andrew, Yoyo and Almond. I will be sure to share your positive comments with them. We look forward to your return very soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The service was great ! From Concierge, Front Office to Housekeeping.And all the staff in the hotel are always smiling, even they are wearing a mask.
YOYO and Andrew at reception who checked us in were very friendly and attentive.
And I would like to thank Alman and the concierge team for helping us wrap the flower vase which we never request. And also helped us to find a taxi efficiently.
The overall experience really exceed my expectation !

Date of stay: July 2021

Dear waisonncw,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.
I am so thrilled that you had a great stay with us and it is always so nice to hear that we have created such a wonderful moment for our guests to leave nice feedback about us!
Also a big thank you for recognising our team, particularly Yoyo, Andrew and Almond. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Hari in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The servicer are great, especially Isha. She is very helpful . And the dishes also very delicious. The Wagyu Steak is good. Finally, I a not a professional food blogger so I do not know what I can write.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear ALEXWAIXX,
Thank you for staying at The Hari and for taking the time to leave us a TripAdvisor review.
I am delighted to learn that you had a great dining experience at Zoku and particularly enjoyed the service rendered by Isha. A big thank you for recognising our team and I have shared your kind feedback with the entire team.
We do hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Most hotels in Hong Kong are traditional hotel with your usual meet and greet, design, settings - which is a bit stale for most if you are a frequent holiday/staycation goer.

The Hari however was a different experience than most, the staff are very proactive, staff greeting us in the elevator with casual conversation with sincerity and soft manner. While it was definitely part of their training but it felt quite natural and second nature to them, which is now part of the characteristics of the hotel.

Also, the staff at the Italian restaurant was nice, they were willing to let us in at 9pm even though they need to close up at 10pm for the government curfew. It shows they exercised their thought process unlike other places where they would just flat out say "no" if it goes outside of their normal routine.

Would definitely come again.

Room tip: Be happy and be kind.

Dear D4499LWjohns,
Thank you for staying at The Hari and for sharing wit us your wonderful experience.
I am very glad to hear how our team has embraced The Hari culture and reflected it in our daily conversation. Thank you also for highlighting the outstanding service delivered by our Lucciola team and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!