“Best viet food”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Central
Neighbourhood: Central
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

I am not even exaggerating, they have pretty good seafood plates. We ordered the refreshing coconut water and I had a whole fish which was to die for. I would definitely return again if I were to eat vietnamese food (went to the one at the harbor)

Reviewed 16 May 2015

We love to visit Nah Trang at the Ocean Terminal, Tsimshasui, it is always consistently good, and always very busy. The menu is excellent and the food always fresh and true vietnamese. Service is fast and turn over of tables relatively fast if you have to wait for a table.

Reviewed 22 February 2015

Love their cuisine but each of the last times I went (times square location) we received a terrible terrible service. One of the worst in hk (and i go in many restaurant)
There are others great Vietnamese restaurants in hk, cheaper and with nicer staff, try to avoid this chain...or just prepare yourself to have horrible staff serving you
Disappointing to see that the management takes things for granting (the food) and do not invest at all on the ambiance

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I've eaten here a few times, mostly alone when in the area with work.
The service is fast and efficient, food comes out within 3 mins of ordering and is really tasty as they can adjust spice levels to order. So if like me you like it very hot then just ask.
My favourite thing is the Goi Muc, steamed squid salad in a spicy/sweet dressing, I have it every time I go and I love it. The flavours are fresh and authentic and the squid tender and juicy.
I also love the different pho and the prawn rolls filled with holy basil and chilli.
It's reasonable too, I had 3 dishes, two starters and a main and coke zero and it was 250 HKD.
There is a another nah trang on the 13th floor at Times Square which is great too.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I went there a few months ago and thought it was excellent however this time I have to say it was a bit disappointing almost as though the success is encouraging them to take.shortcuts.I had beef sirloin in curry sauce and it was too tough to eat. please use better quality meat.