“Food with good presentation, and good value”
Review of Berliner - CLOSED

Berliner
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: New Territories
Reviewed 10 March 2016

I went with a bunch of kids and just looking for something to eat without break the bank.
This is your answer Large portion and good taste.

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

We enjoy the selection of beers available here but the food, unfortunately, is not as enjoyable. We have had a couple of underwhelming, over-cooked meals here now so our advice would be to go here for a beer or two and go onto one of the many other eateries in DB for a meal!

Reviewed 14 January 2016

We had lunch here several times.I might be a bit biased I love German cuisine .Of course we picked the German beer to start with. On one of the lunched I enjoyed the pork knuckle with a crispy, golden skin and sauerkraut. I also enjoyed had the German sausage platter, a must try item It went well with the beer and I loved the juicy texture of the sausage.Service is really efficient great atmosphere. A must try in Hong Kong if you enjoy German food!

Reviewed 1 November 2015

In Hong Kong, the weather is nice. Most people want to sit outside and why not. What I don't understand is when 80% of all the guests are sitting outside, why do the waiters spend 98% of the time inside in the aircon. Sure it can be warm and humid, but my guess is that they are getting paid to do their job, so why not do it?
Try to order some food or even worse, yet an other cold beer. It's just not possible. I have enjoyed the food many times, but every time the experience is ruined by ignorant staff. I'm really not going back, it's just too hard to spend your money here.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

The atmosphere is a true oasis after walking the streets of Hong Kong. The presentation and service and of course the food are all superb. The servers recommended the proper brew with the Schnitzel and it made for a well rounded culinary experience. I asked if I could combine two dishes as I wanted to try both and there was no problem with my request.

When in Hong Kong sear out the Berliner.