“Nice change of pace”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Something different while in Asia. Great sausage platter and excellent beer! Very friendly service, good A/C...overall comfortable place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

Great German food in a lovely part of Hong Kong.
We did this restaurant two nights in a row because the food was great and the beer too.
We love German food and even though in HK where there is great Chinese foods, this was something different. Loved the food, the beer and the service was pretty good too.
We sat outdoors on the terrace and enjoyed the views and the breeze. Discovery Bay is such a lovely part of Hong Kong.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

I went with a bunch of kids and just looking for something to eat without break the bank.
This is your answer Large portion and good taste.

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

We enjoy the selection of beers available here but the food, unfortunately, is not as enjoyable. We have had a couple of underwhelming, over-cooked meals here now so our advice would be to go here for a beer or two and go onto one of the many other eateries in DB for a meal!

Reviewed 14 January 2016

We had lunch here several times.I might be a bit biased I love German cuisine .Of course we picked the German beer to start with. On one of the lunched I enjoyed the pork knuckle with a crispy, golden skin and sauerkraut. I also enjoyed had the German sausage platter, a must try item It went well with the beer and I loved the juicy texture of the sausage.Service is really efficient great atmosphere. A must try in Hong Kong if you enjoy German food!