US$166
US$135
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$182
US$115
  • Room Service
US$140
US$105
Agoda.com
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$201
US$189
Cordis Official
US$271
US$221
  • Pool
Royal Plaza Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$150
US$133
  • Pool
The Cityview Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$103
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$92
Hotel Direct
US$134
US$114
Priceline
  • Room Service
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$80
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

We arrived late at night, didn't have booking, so we're told to pay more then website prices. Got it down to website level, but wasn't friendly conversation. Staff was quite rude.
Location is brilliant.

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank ChinAnna
Reviewed 19 August 2016

I just got back from my stay at Days Hotel in Allentown PA and I can say with great certainty that I will never stay at a Days Hotel again. My bad experience started immediately when we were checking into the hotel. The staff made my check in process a hassle, very confusing, and a little embarrassing. I am under 21 (for a few more days) but the person I was staying with was of age. When I booked the reservation (which I booked back in May) I asked about their policy if I was under 21 and I was told it would be fine if the person I was staying with was 21+. So I booked the reservation in my name which I was advised over the phone that I could do. When we went to check in, we had to switch everything in the reservation over to the name of the person who was 21+. Not the end of the world, just a little annoying when I tried to cover all of my bases when I first booked the vacation months in advance. Then we are told that we have to pay another $100 on top of the total for our room for an incidental fee. The fee is normally 25 if put on a credit card but because we paid cash it was 100. That was was a huge inconveince to us as we were never told about this and we were in PA on vacation so we only had a certain amount of cash with us, so taking 100 out of that is a huge hit to the budget. Again, all of this isn't the end of the world. Just extremely annoying and I wished I had been advised of these things prior so we could have adjusted accordingly and were prepared. The straw that broke the camals back is the fact that both me and the person I was staying with had dirty beds. There was hair all over each bed (it didn't look like hair from a brush either) and when I say all over I'm not referring to a little here and there. It was on the comforter and every other sheet on the bed as well. When I called the desk to complain about it, I was advised that she would see what she could do for me and call me back. A half hour to 45 minutes went by and we still hadn't heard anything back so I called the front desk again. I got a different person that time and they told me they would send someone from house keeping right up. We get the sheets on both beds changed, and when we inspect the new sheets, not only is there still hair on the new sheets (we watched them change the beds- they were definitely new sheets) there was also stains (what looked like blood) on the change of sheets that was brought. In short, this hotel is disgusting. Very unsanitary, and the staff don't seem to be very informative.

Room Tip: Book elsewhere. The rooms are disgusting.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2016

I have booked for this hotel on 02-06 August 2016 but cannot travel due to our flight was cancelled by airline. Therefore, I would like to ask for payment that I already paid but hotel still don't waive penalty charge. They told that it is under non-refundable policy and I know but it this case I don't want to cancell this trip by myself but our flight was cancel due to storm and no flight to Hongkong it this period , so I cannot travel. It is not our fault but it is under situation that nobody can control. Nida strom came with unfortunately circumstance but hotel don't under stand us and still charge to us although we can't travel. I'm so sad and I will not select this kind of hotel again because they do not understand the situation. At least Days Hotel should sympathize with this situation and waive cancellation charge for us. I believe that nobody like hotel which do not sympathize with custober.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank punpooh13
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

This small room enough for me and friends..they provide clean room..the staff so fine and friendly, they were so informative..the location near to shopping center and MTR..also easy to get halal food for muslim..

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2016

I'm on vacation so I booked this hostel for 7 nights as I saw the location is convenient. Apparently, when I first came in, this hostel got everything I need. Frankly, if hostels could be ranked for stars, I would give them the highest rank comparing with all the hostels in Tsim Sha Tsui. All the staff here are helpful and lovely. Especially if you stay at 17th floor, there is a guy named Sonu always look out for you in every possible way. Staff got cool smile especially David. Room is tidy and got everything you need. There are the vendors downstairs those try to sell things, but understandable because it is their job and it is fine if you're just ignored. Just walk straight up and everyone here makes you feel cozyyyy. As a master student in hospitality, I would recommend this hostel for all backpackers across the globe those are with intention to visit hk as it somehow makes me feel like home away from home. Why are you still continue reading other comments? BOOK IT!

Room Tip: Excellent compact room in Hong Kong
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo