Days Hotel
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$234
US$195
Shangri-La.com
US$326
US$273
Cosmo Hotel Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$62
Hotel Direct
  • Room Service
The Cityview Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$86
Agoda.com
US$134
US$107
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$230
US$218
Langham Official
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 November 2017

This is not a hotel but small hostel . Basically apartment has been converted into small cabins of 7*8 with private bathroom. It comes with hot water. It is situated in Block d in Chung King Mansion on Nathan Road. A-22 is the bus which comes directly from airport to this place at the ticket price of 33 HKD

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

The price was very reasonable for a short 3 day stay in HK and is close to many main tourist attractions in HK. Bed sheets were clean and hot water and wifi available. Myla Filipino staff at the front desk was extra accommodating and MOST helpful when we asked about tips about going about in HK. Recommended for those in a budget

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Positives 1st. Close to MTR. Price was ok from booking.com and it was clean. Good wifi. TV. Hairdryer. Air con and safe

Negatives. No towels. So I couldn't have shower. Bed tiny and hard. Air con very loud. Thin walls. 1 flat pillow. Poor shower which was cold. Toilet had bad smell.

Worst part. Owner woke me up at midnight to demand my door stays locked (it already was)

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Joe_Macpherson04
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

We arrived late at night, didn't have booking, so we're told to pay more then website prices. Got it down to website level, but wasn't friendly conversation. Staff was quite rude.
Location is brilliant.

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank ChinAnna
Reviewed 19 August 2016

I just got back from my stay at Days Hotel in Allentown PA and I can say with great certainty that I will never stay at a Days Hotel again. My bad experience started immediately when we were checking into the hotel. The staff made my check in process a hassle, very confusing, and a little embarrassing. I am under 21 (for a few more days) but the person I was staying with was of age. When I booked the reservation (which I booked back in May) I asked about their policy if I was under 21 and I was told it would be fine if the person I was staying with was 21+. So I booked the reservation in my name which I was advised over the phone that I could do. When we went to check in, we had to switch everything in the reservation over to the name of the person who was 21+. Not the end of the world, just a little annoying when I tried to cover all of my bases when I first booked the vacation months in advance. Then we are told that we have to pay another $100 on top of the total for our room for an incidental fee. The fee is normally 25 if put on a credit card but because we paid cash it was 100. That was was a huge inconveince to us as we were never told about this and we were in PA on vacation so we only had a certain amount of cash with us, so taking 100 out of that is a huge hit to the budget. Again, all of this isn't the end of the world. Just extremely annoying and I wished I had been advised of these things prior so we could have adjusted accordingly and were prepared. The straw that broke the camals back is the fact that both me and the person I was staying with had dirty beds. There was hair all over each bed (it didn't look like hair from a brush either) and when I say all over I'm not referring to a little here and there. It was on the comforter and every other sheet on the bed as well. When I called the desk to complain about it, I was advised that she would see what she could do for me and call me back. A half hour to 45 minutes went by and we still hadn't heard anything back so I called the front desk again. I got a different person that time and they told me they would send someone from house keeping right up. We get the sheets on both beds changed, and when we inspect the new sheets, not only is there still hair on the new sheets (we watched them change the beds- they were definitely new sheets) there was also stains (what looked like blood) on the change of sheets that was brought. In short, this hotel is disgusting. Very unsanitary, and the staff don't seem to be very informative.

Room Tip: Book elsewhere. The rooms are disgusting.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends