The hotel is right where the shopping area is in Canton Road. If you're a person who loves to shop and all things high fashion then this is the place to stay. It's only a few minutes walk to the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station if you want to go somewhere else. The hotel room is clean and the staff are always there to help.
I just want to mention Ali the staff at the entrance of the hotel. He's very nice and even gave us tips on which mode of transportation can save us a few dollars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst Hong Kong's top business hotels, Prince is in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon. The hotel is on the doorsteps of the China Ferry Terminal and Harbour City - Hong Kong's largest shopping complex of more than 450 shops featuring the world's leading brands. Comfortable and spacious, the 394 guestrooms and suites come with a comprehensive range of business services and facilities. Enjoy your journey in Hong Kong to the fullest with a handy, a complimentary smartphone for travellers. Built-in benefits include unlimited 3G mobile internet, unlimited local calls, international calls (10 designated regions including Australia, China, Germany , Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, the Philippines, the UK and the USA) and Wi-Fi hotspot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Prince (Marco Polo Hotels) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Prince Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Prince Hotel
- Prince (Marco Polo Hotels) Hong Kong