US$179
HolidayInn.com
US$115
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$97
US$93
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$232
US$172
Cordis Official
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

US$112
US$89
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

The Cityview Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$93
Hotel Panorama(Hong Kong)
US$139
US$109
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$175
US$125
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$96
Hotel Direct
1,696 results
All reviewsfortress hillsignature roommtr stationsatay inncauseway bayelectric roadgood sizemichelin starfree wifiper nightairport expressspacious roomchinese restauranton hong kong islandoutdoor pooldim sumlocal eateries
Reviewed 28 March 2013

After reviewing the other comments on this hotel, I decided to give it a try for my next business trip to Hong Kong. I stayed there for three nights which I booked through their website for a great deal and eventually I was very satisfied with my stay. The hotel is so convenient and easily accessible to many transportation options and the nearest subway station is just a few minutes walk from hotel. I was quite impressed with the famous “ding ding” tram in Hong Kong that runs along the HK Island. One of the things I like about this hotel is that room was really clean and spacious (compared to those I have stayed in before). The staff was really helpful and always had smiles on their faces. I reakkt enjoyed the buffet breakfast that came along with the room! Also, the hotel provides free wifi which is pretty awesome. All in all, it’s a really great value for money. I will definitely stay here again and will recommend it to all my friends.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Clara N
Reviewed 24 March 2013

This place is great! The rooms are large for HK standards, beds were very comfortable, and pillows were enormous! Rare find for people who are traveling in groups of three! Staff are very helpful and friendly! The best thing though is that it is quite modern (been renovated recently) and fantastic to come back to at the end of a busy day! The MTR is only 5 minutes away and it has a 7/11 right outside! It is also right around the corner from lots of tasty bakeries and restaurant (one of which has a Michelin star and best pork buns in HK). Would definitely come back here next time!

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank MaggieT2012
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Just returned from Hong Kong after 11 nights in this lovely hotel.We were happy with this friendly hotel.It is in North Point.and its location is very good.MTR (Fortress hill) is just 2-3 minutes walk away with buses & trams about the similar distances.It is just a street away from the hustling & bustling King's road where all restaurants & shops are.Supermarket Wellcome is just behind the hotel.Rooms are spacious,with cool air-conditioning & plenty of hot water.Not to mention the most important thing is that beds are soft and comfortable.It is very quiet so we slept well.Staff are friendly & helpful.There is the Michelin winning restaurant 'Yue' on its first floor.However,we never ate or drank in the hotel since there were far too many choices of restaurants outside.With everything else in life we have some niggles:bath tub plug did not work,we have asked hotel to fix it but it still did not work so we took showers which was as good.Housekeeping is early so we have to put out our 'do not disturb' sign out every morning to avoid to be waken up.Overall we liked this hotel and will stay there again & recommend it to others.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AdamHull
Reviewed 18 March 2013

The location is great with only 5 minutes walk from MTR and major bus stops. Room is spacious and comfortable. Free WiFi which is nice. Staff are friendly and helpful. We enjoy access to Club Lounge for having snacks and drinks throughout the day. Breakfast is excellent with great variety. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms with garden view are quieter than those facing the city
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Victor C
Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

I picked City Garden because my office is on Quarry Bay and I had meetings in Central / Admirality. It was to be two nights - and I was expecting something fairly functional for the price on offer.

I was just blown away by the hotel. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful - I got there on a Sunday night and managed to find my way to the downstairs to the A Bar for a football match. Nice pizza, good beer - both decently priced.

The rooms were amazing - large by any standards (not just HK), tastefully appointed (loved the sofa that ran right across the entire length of the half-length room windows). The bed was comfortable to say the least and the bathrooms were new and well stocked with travel necessities.

Then there was the included breakfast spread - as well as the free newspaper which I got for having made the booking directly on their website.

All for a delightful 100USD per night. I just never thought excellence was still delivered at value prices anymore but I was wrong in this one instance.

• Stayed: February 2013