US$156
  • Room Service
US$147
US$117
Agoda.com
The Cityview Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$97
US$210
US$143
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$201
US$189
US$261
US$232
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$102
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$81
Hotel Panorama(Hong Kong)
US$153
US$130
Priceline
  • Room Service
3,650 results
All reviewspacific placethe executive loungegarden cafeteddy bearsrubber duckpacific malldiamond memberpeak viewadmiralty mtr stationpeak tramturn down serviceseparate showerharbour viewbit dateddirect accessan excellent hotelbusiness trip
Reviewed 1 February 2012

This is the letter I sent to them and never heard back......they cleary lack customer service.

My husband and I stayed at the Conrad on Jan 15-18 along with another couple, who also happen to be Hilton Honors members. I have to say that I was unimpressed with the service that we received during our stay with you.. The hotel itself is absolutely beautiful and the food we had at the buffet was very delicious, however the service ruined the stay for us.

The second night we were there we had plans to go to dinner at Nobu and I had to get ready before our dinner reservation. When I went to use the hair dryer I discovered that the electricity in our room had stopped working. I called maintenance and was told that it would take an hour to repair the electricity....I didnt have an hour, our reservation was in 45 minutes. I asked if I could use another room for the hair dryer and they said no. I hoped that they would let me at least be able to dry my hair, but they did not. Luckily we had friends also staying at the hotel so I used their room.

The next morning we went to the buffet to get breakfast. I was very impressed with the spread and variety of food it was delicious. We ordered 4 coke lights for our group, and when our server came back we brought a bill. Unbeknownst to us, coke was not included in the buffet. It was $42 for 4 coke lights. When my husband asked our server why we werent informed that this wasnt part of the buffet he threw a fit. The buffet manager then came over and looked us and said " you no want, we take away". He then proceeded to call our server over and take away our coke lights. What kind of service is that? Not only were we not informed that the coke was extra, but then they tried to charge us $42 for it? To top it off they then took them away? That is extremely poor service, especially for a hotel chain that has a reputation for customer service.

Our original plan was to stay at the Hotel Shagri La, but since we are Honors members we decided to give the Conrad a try. Both my husband and the other gentlemen who was with us travel a lot for work. In fact we are starting to do business in Hong Kong, and would have loved to recommend the Conrad. Unfortunately, due to how we were treated, we will not be able to give a good recommendation for this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank laura d
Reviewed 31 January 2012

i stayed at Conrad Hong Kong on the last night of my trip in Hong Kong. I took the train from Mong Kok. Just follow the hotel sign once you get off at Admiralty station. The hotel sign is spotted very easily. Onced checked in, a lady brought a set of welcome tea to the room. Very refreshing, especially after walking from the MTR.

Victoria Peak is walking distance from Conrad Hong Kong. Besides, you can board the tram just outside the shopping mall underneath the hotel. If you're into local breakfast, just stroll for about 10-15 minutes and you will arrive at Johnston Road. Pick any of the coffee shop. They are all equally good. Once you have your breakfast, just walk along the main road and experience the daily life of the local people.

There is a complimentary pick up at Conrad hong Kong to bring you to Hong Kong MTR station for the express train to the airport. Conrad HK is the 2nd stop. So, you can have a little tour around HK island. If you're on business, just grab a taxi. It'll be quicker that way.

Staff are friendly and welcoming. They are helpful in giving information about where to go and what to do as well as what to eat. The room is spacious and the bed is very comfortable, especially after a long walk around the city. I would love to stay in Conrad when I'm back to HK again!

Room Tip: Room facing the harbour
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank BudgetPaik
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Stayed on the 61st floor, great room, good view of Victoria Peak, lounge staff is phenomenal, very attentive to every detail. Highly recommended

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Racer_X_62
Reviewed 29 January 2012

Yes the service is great and the quality is overwhelming but it is very pricey and has a stuffy atmosphere. However, if you're a Diamond Member, go! The amenities are amazing and they treat you like royalty.

It is also conveniently located/attached to a mall and MTR station.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2012

In the beginning, I was somewhat dissapointed about the hotel, as it was located quite distant from Kowloon. But later, we found out that it is walking distant to HK park, and there was a subway station just under the hotel . The hotel itself was very clean, and had wonderful harbor view (thought partly block by the building in between).
The only drawback of the hotel was the pillow, it was too soft for our standard.
We did not have meals in the hotel, but the Zen restaurant at the shopping mall downstair was extraordinary!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family