Was a bit worried as there were negative comments about the staff. Did not find this to be true. The staff were pleasant and helpful from the reception to the restaurant for breakfast. As has already been said the basic rooms are small but have everything needed for a short stay. Enjoyed my stay and hope to return to Hong Kong and will stay at the Silka Seaview Hotel without doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silka Seaview, Hong Kong is situated in Yau Ma Tei, one of the most vibrant districts of Hong Kong. The hotel has 268 well-designed guest rooms to provide all the comforts of home. Just a footstep away from Yau Ma Tei MTR Station and right next to the Temple Street Market and Jade Market, the hotel's prime location provides unrivaled access to the busy commercial and entertainment life of the city. Complimentary in-town shuttle bus service is available, and the hotel offers the best value for money and a perfect accommodation for travellers on a budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silka Seaview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorsett Seaview Hong Kong
- Hotel Dorsett Seaview
- Silka Seaview Hotel Hong Kong