US$153
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$155
  • Pool
The Cityview Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$103
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$217
US$189
  • Pool
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$81
Agoda.com
US$130
US$115
  • Room Service
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$102
Hotel Direct
Hotel Panorama(Hong Kong)
US$153
US$130
Priceline
  • Room Service
All reviewstemple streetnight marketnathan roadyau ma teimtr stationladies marketrooms are smallnon smoking floorlimited spacehotel room ishandy phoneairport bushotel is locatedconvenient locationchoose this hotelstayed here for nightsdecent hotel
Reviewed 21 June 2010

I had a look on internet and website show a good hotel but the truth is in Tripadvisor... The hotel may be refurbished, the lobby has only 6 seats. It's important when you know that you have to wait 45 minutes because your room is not ready and that a family took already all the seats. The service was very bad and they were not very in a hurry to fix the problem. I had to wait and that's all.

The Internet in the room is a joke: There is no internet!!! I didn't have even a little signal... This, the hotel doesn't care also.

A good point, my room was new and very clean. But the bed was something like 1.85m long not more. Impossible to sleep well as there was a wall on the foot side of the bed.

I try to find good points but there is nothing. Be careful in the shower as the stone is slippery. Take a look at the business center, the size of a shower... So funny.

For the same price you can get better somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2010

The lesser I say about this hotel, the better!

Yes I agree to the fact that it is one of the cheaper hotels in Hongkong, but it is definitely not worth staying here!

The room is extremely small. The room service is pathetic! They charge for basic thing like water as well!

The front office staff and room service were extremely rude!

The only good thing about the hotel is that it is in the heart of the city! the nearest MTR (Yaumatei) is 5 minutes walk from the hotel.

Given a choice, I would not recommend any person to stay here!

If you are a solo traveller, may be this hotel is just about right for you!

a positive NO for couples, family with kids etc!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2010

This hotel is located in the heart of the Kowloon shopping area and close to transit so easy to navigate the entire city. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the room after check in. Small, but Hong Kong rooms are all small. I asked for an early check in via email and was able to check in straight from my flight at 9am.
Staff was friendly enough but no extra efforts made. Only downside was no lounge/lobby and all bags stored in the reception area, not behind closed doors. But there was 24 hour supervision so I was not worried. Don't expect 5 star, as you will not be paying the rate for it.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 May 2010

We stayed in Dorsett Sea View hotel for three nights.Except the room size, i found the hotel excellent for the price. The hotel is located near the MTR station and just adjacent to the Night market.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2010

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights at Dorsett Seaview. It was convenient for us to get there from the airport. We took the skyexpress and the bus driver dropped us infront of the hotel.

We had a deluxe double room. The room was a little small, but it was comfortable. The space was just enough for the two of us because we didn't have much baggage. It was clean, there was a flat screen TV (though we didn't get to use it 'coz we we're always out), there were fresh towels and complimentary slippers... I could say it had the basic things I needed.

The Yau Ma Tei MTR station is just a 5-minute walk from the hotel. There's an Eat Together nearby (this is a small eatery) but if you don't fancy eating in an eatery, there's a Mc Donalds along Nathan Road about a 3-5 minute walk from the hotel (depending on how fast you walk)... The hotel's really in the middle of everything and you can reach tourist place from the hotel with ease, since the MTR station is nearby.

All in all it is a great stay, though I must say that the lifts do get busy in the mornings at around 8am to 9am, so if you don't want to get late, you've got to take note of this. We we're in the 16th floor and we can't do without the lift... We do mind the time in the mornings, so as not to get late. As I said, all in all it was a great stay and I'd definitely recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple