hotel rooms are small, but who needs a big hotel room when you're in HK? Our time was mostly spent outside and we only get back to our hotel during the night.. The staff was ok and room service is quick.. The rooms are being cleaned everyday. The only thing that's disappointing is the elevator is small and it's hard to get inside if you are 6 people with big luggage, the lobby also is small and during our last day, we have to wait in the lobby until our airport shuttle arrived, we are 9 in the family and the lobby seats only accommodate 6-7 person i guess. But overall, the hotel is great, with night market outside. Also, it is close to the Yaumatei MRT station and Nathan road. It also has neighboring restaurants during night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silka Seaview, Hong Kong is situated in Yau Ma Tei, one of the most vibrant districts of Hong Kong. The hotel has 268 well-designed guest rooms to provide all the comforts of home. Just a footstep away from Yau Ma Tei MTR Station and right next to the Temple Street Market and Jade Market, the hotel's prime location provides unrivaled access to the busy commercial and entertainment life of the city. Complimentary in-town shuttle bus service is available, and the hotel offers the best value for money and a perfect accommodation for travellers on a budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silka Seaview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorsett Seaview Hong Kong
- Hotel Dorsett Seaview
- Silka Seaview Hotel Hong Kong