Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$374
US$321
  • Pool
99 Bonham All Suite Hotel(Hong Kong)
  • Fitness centre
US$151
US$229
  • Pool
Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$80
US$561
US$380
US$152
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Hotel LBP(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$73
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$107
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$287
US$242
3,019 results
All reviewstiffingrissinigrand club loungeharbour roadconvention centerconstruction noiserenovated roombusiness hotelbusiness tripvictoria harborchinese restaurantharbor view roomexcellent hotelfour seasonsmtr stationhonggh
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I stayed here for a week whilst on business in HK. The hotel is in a good location in the Wan Chai district looking out over the harbour and Kowloon. The reception area is grand and the staff are friendly, polite and efficient. Check in was swift and baggage was delivered to the room quickly.

The room was not huge but well planned and comfortable in pale wood, the harbour view rooms are just that, with a great view out to Kowloon. However, there is massive development of the waterfront going on and being on the harbour side means you can see, and hear, construction work from about 7am.

The bathroom was a good size although rather old fashioned in marble and gold, clean and well stocked with soft towels and pleasant toiletries.

The hotel restaurants that I tried were all very good though at hotel prices of course. Service throughout the hotel was impeccable and I look forward to staying here again.

Reviewed 15 March 2012

Was travelling on business with pleasure. I got a harbour view room. where you have uninterrupted view of the harbour. AS usual i got all the usual ammenities and service at a 5 star hotel. clean bright rooms, comfortable beds. sufficient amount of pillows. bathrooms are equip with marble floors and sufficient amount of toiletries. gym are well equiped with cardio machines and some free weights. suitable for fitness enthusiast, not so for the power lifter.

one incident that left me a very good impression about this place and the staff is on the last day, i actually left my pouch that contains my passport , credit cards and all my cash and travellers cheques in the toilet on my last day. when i was about to go in the taxi , one of the staff was shouting my name, and i can see he was sweating all over looking for me to return the pouch to me. thank you.

This is just not about service and honesty, but it really shows how this hotels really able to train their staff and instill that kind of values in them. I will definitely return to this place when im in hong kong as i know il be taken care off.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I recently stayed at Grand Hyatt, Hong Kong to celebrate a special birthday with family and friends. We were fortunate enough to book rooms in the grand club wing which gave us access to the grand club lounge for breakfast and evening cocktails. Our choice of hotel proved to be absolutely perfect, we were looked after superbly from check in to departure.In our party we had 3 "senior citizens", young people in their 20s and 30s and a 10 month old baby so our demands were indeed varied. The team at Grand Hyatt dealt with everything totally professionally and in a way that made us feel very much at home. On my actual birthday whilst drinking my pre dinner champagne courtesy of hyatt club I was presented with a magnificent birthday cake in the model of a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket, presented by Gordon the hotel's General Manager!
At our request the cake was delivered to the outside restaurant where we we having dinner which was a lovely touch. Baby sitting was arranged with a lovely reliable lady who had worked for Grand Hyatt for many years. We booked a private guided city tour on a small coach via the hotel which suited us perfectly.

A special mention for Jake, the Grand Club Manager, and his team who were so helpful throughout our stay. For anyone planning a special holiday in Hong Kong or indeed any stopover I recommend Grand Hyatt 100%

Room Tip: club rooms on 30th floor +
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2012

This is by far and away the best hotel in HKG - great staff, great location, great view, great club .... what more can I say?

Room Tip: Harbor View is a must!
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I have been blown away by the opulance and beauty of this hotel . From the moment we arrived we have been treated with courtesy and the most respectful attentiveness. From the fruit on our arrival to the birthday cake this evening courtesy of our concierge ,we couldn't ask for more. Everything is immaculate, our room is spacious and comfortable, the bathroom is equipped with everything we could need and the hotel is very conveniently situated for the Star Ferry port, MTR metro line and and main streets.The staff are very knowledgeable and able to provide maps, suggestions for places to visit, dinner reservations etc etc.

Room Tip: Corner room is usually more spacious but does not neccessarily have a view (not really a problem for us as there are views to be had from other public areas of the hotel as well as buildings and bridges etc)