US$183
US$252
US$118
US$92
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$121
US$115
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$232
US$195
Cordis Official
Hotel Panorama(Hong Kong)
US$138
US$111
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$164
US$143
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

The Cityview Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$84
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$86
Hotel Direct
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$73
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewswalking distancetsim sha tsui stationairport busperfect locationhotel locatedavenuesymphonymrtharbourdisneyland
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I am happy for your fast response and reply on the booking experience with The Imperial Hotel HK.

Overall, its is Only 3*hotel, I did not expect anything much special. This hotel was absolutely enough for 2-3 nights and I have nothing much to complain about.

Just the room space is not really roomy and was quite small. And our room facing the back of old buildings. So we did not bother to look out the window. Cleanliness was on a moderate level. But i really appreciate the effort made by the room service staffs.

Staff in this hotel is helpful.
We were happy in this hotel. I would love to recommend it.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Is a regular room hotel, it is located on the heart of commercial area so you can walk around for shopping and find lots of options for feeding. It's small as all rooms in HK also clean and so kind people at lobby...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jaime R
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Location was absolutely superb at the bottom of Nathan Rd. Room was a great size we had a deluxe double that was more than spacious for my husband and I.
Service was mediocre, furniture is very dated but it served it's purpose in that we literally just slept there and popped in and out when it got too hot so we could cool down under the aircon.

Room Tip: Definately go for one of the Deluxe rooms, the others are very tiny
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Hong kong is the much visited place now a days and it actually worth to visit hong kong once in ur life time.
Awsum buildings, shopping mall, lights everywhere make you feel like u are in new york times square.
There are lot of hotels to choose from in tsim tsha tsui area which is central of hongkong, we chose The Imperial Hotel because of its location and connectivity with bus station or mtr metro. This hotel is good and comes in ur budget if book online in comparison to other hotels in same location but only if u can compromise with room size they have, very small rooms.
If u r a person who ll b out for attractions & shopping then its perfect to spend ur nights for rest otherwise go for shereton or intercontinental just opposite to this hotel.
And on a special note plz beware of frauds everywhere looking for ur luggage to steal or change ur original money with fake. Especially taxi drivers, never give them big currency notes always carry change.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

It took a month before I decided to write a feedback with my stay in IMPERIAL HOTEL as I am still waiting for their action to my concern. Upon checking their reviews, majority were negative responses, I guess, they used to have these comments and they do not mind at all!

We planned to celebrate our 1st Wedding Anniversary in Hong Kong for 5 days. I have considered staying in Imperial Hotel since the location is accessible to all areas. As mentioned, I did not concentrate with undesirable reviews written in Tripadvisor and other Online Travel Agencies until I, myself, experienced the same.

We availed for their Early Bird 60 Days Advance Purchase Room Promotion wherein I have booked for 4 nights. Upon arrival, I appreciate the gesture as my husband and I were met by their GM. We actually exchanged business cards and had small talk since I am also working in the same industry.

I honestly ignored my destructive observations since for me, I should not expect that much in a small hotel and customer service is all that matters. However to summarize – Guest room set-up and cleanliness issue particularly the smell of the carpet, bed covers with stains, AC temperature too cold and hotel could not provide a heater for a winter season. Front desk staff lacks technical skills, attitude or soft skills. Front Office Agents were impolitely taking to the guests.

Due to unexpected circumstance, the 4 nights stay turned to a night only since we had to go back home immediately. I quickly discussed the situation upon our departure to the FO staff and the GM that my father passed away and I have to fix everything with his burial. It was a really a painful day for me and my husband as we thought we will be celebrating our wedding anniversary. I informed them that I will be sending all the documents needed for the remaining 3 nights refund.

I am FULLY AWARE of the policies and procedures nor terms and condition of the room promotional offer I have booked. As stated, I am also from hospitality industry and pleased to say that our hotel is a reputable and accredited FORBES 5-Star Property that is why I know how to deal and adjust to this kind of incident.

I sent several emails asking for consideration. I directed my concern to their GM but after a long wait, I only got a generic email reply first from their AFOM saying that they could not refund since it was a prepaid booking. Then another email explanation after 10 days sent by their FOM saying that I booked it through hotel’s outsource online reservation system (third party reservations). They could only offer a room upgrade on my next visit. Come to think of it, from the higher management, my concerns were forwarded to his subordinates??

Technically, as far as I know, I booked it directly to their brand website. Regardless if there was an outsource or third party who is managing hotel’s online bookings, the booker will never know because that is your internal arrangement. Still, it is the discretion of the hotel to impose instruction to waive charges. After telling them my sentiments, I then again received a sarcastic email reply from their FOM that I should not waste my valuable time bargaining with my issue. Coming from a hospitality industry, I cannot believe that I will be responded like that by a co-manager.

What I do not understand and hard for me to accept is being in this industry for almost two decades, we ensure to provide assistance and utmost satisfaction to our guests. Yet, I could not get the sympathy and the same treatment I have always given to my guests.

Your hotel should be flexible in cases like this as we are discussing an EMERGENCY situation - "a death of a family member". I have sent all the documents needed and expecting that you will somehow be considerate with the case – my father’s death certificate, cremation papers and our airline tickets that we have purchased twice as evidence that we returned home the following day.

I have booked for 4 nights but then stayed for 1 night only. What happened to the remaining 3 nights? Of course the hotel will sell my room again to another guests knowing that it was already vacated by previous guest. DOUBLE SELLING!!! Poor hotel!

I am so unfortunate that I have chosen your hotel wherein even a heartfelt sympathy could not be offered. Sometimes we have to bend our rules just to provide a remarkable experience to your guest. I do not think it will hurt your hotel revenue or it will cause a great loss in your company. No consideration to rectify the issue besides it’s only a small amount of money. I am just here fighting for PRINCIPLES. YOU DON’T BELONG TO HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY! UNETHICAL MANNERS! TRAIN YOUR PEOPLE!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple