Recently spent five nights at the Intercontinental Grand Stanford. From check in to departure the fabulous staff were able to look after all our needs. We decided to treat ourselves and had a view of the harbour, and club lounge privledges. The staff in the club room were not only welcoming but also were able to offer suggestions on activities around Hong Kong and places that would suit our interests. Mimi in the club lounge was wonderfully helpful, and Henry was so helpful with suggestions during cocktail hour. Paul was always welcoming. The breakfast, afternoon tea and cocktails were tasty, well presented and excellent. The staff in the lobby always had a smile and were helpful. The room was comfortable, had a fantastic view and the bath facilities were good. Hotel is about a five minute walk away from Nathan Rd, but for a quiet relaxing stay, it's location is terrific, only a ten minute walk to the Star Ferry, and five minutes to the Mtr Tsim Tsa Tsui East. I am looking forward to another opportunity to spend time in the wonderful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the bustling shopping, business and entertainment district of Tsimshatsui East, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, being a member of Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG), is an acclaimed five-star hotel that offers sophistication and heritage. Set against the stunning backdrop of Victoria Harbour, half of the hotel's 570 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites boost sweeping views of picturesque Hong Kong skyline and breathtaking Victoria Harbour.Located in the proximity of the world-famous Star Ferry and within easy reach of all major transportation systems such as the Mass Transit Railway (MTR) and Guangzhou-Kowloon Through Train Station, the hotel offers easy accessibility within the city and entry into China. With complimentary shuttle bus service provided by the hotel, Hong Kong's largest shopping mall Harbour City is just within doorstep. InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong provides the finest selection of world-class dining outlets from famed Cantonese cuisine at Hoi King Heen crafted by award-winning native Chef Leung, passionately Italian cuisine at Mistral with finest Italian produce, to contemporary international buffet at Café on M and Tiffany's New York Bar, knowing as Capital of Whisky with the largest whisky capacity in town. The sheer flexibility of the hotel, with its ample choice of venues complement the state-of-the-art meeting facilities in a comfortable and stylish setting, caters for functions of diverse size. For three consecutive years between 2014 and 2016, the hotel was recognized as "Hong Kong's Leading Business Hotel" by the prestigious World Travel Awards and the hotel collects the ultimate accolade for its renowned service as 'World's Leading Luxury Business Hotel' and 'Asia's Leading Business Hotel' in 2016. Its refined services and facilities makes the hotel the ideal choice for the savvy business and leisure travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Grand Stanford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Hotel Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong