Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
5,854 results
All reviews nathan road premier floor jordan station temple street nathan rd night market accor member ladies market airport bus buffet breakfast excellent location convenient location the executive lounge easy access late check room size public transport
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2014

Good place to stay, friendly staff, we had a weekend break there. Buy an Oyster card for local travel and off you go, close to Jordan MTR, good local eating places near by. Good breakfast downstairs, will stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotelHK, Manager at Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2014

Reviewed 28 November 2014

My second time staying here and it was better than the first.

Stayed 2 nights in November and was upgraded to an Executive Room on the Premier Floor. As an Accor Hotels Platinum member, front desk agent "Derek" advised me that it wasn't necessary for me to wait in the lobby to check in, and that I could go directly to the Premier Lounge to do so, and he kindly escorted me up to the 15th floor.

There, I was greeted by three wonderful ladies and I quickly had my room key in hand along with an explanation of all the benefits of the Premier Lounge.

The rooms are spacious with a big bed and a big shower. Enough room for me to have my luggage out in the open and able to walk around without tripping over my things!!!

The rooms are clean and the housekeeping excellent. Checking out was even more of a breeze than checking in was!

Location is very good. Close to Jordan MTR station and Temple Street. Lots of shopping to do in the immediate area and tons of places to eat!!

Novotel HK Nathan Road is my ideal destination to stay at whenever I visit Hong Kong!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank HemelH
Reviewed 27 November 2014

I just checked in and was told I don't have to access to Executive Lounge or free WiFi because my booking was done thru a travel agent (company rules - what can I do). But I still chose an Accor hotel over other options given to me but this will be the last time. What difference does it make if I booked thru a travel agent - is the hotel "donating" the room just because I booked it thru an agent? I could have opted to stay with another hotel chain - might as well do that next time around. Terribly disappointed Accor Platinum is worthless!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ohteoh

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We are surprised to hear your disappointment after we have extended an upgrade and a late checkout to your stay. We are always trying to offer extra benefits to our members whenever possible.

We very much appreciate the opportunity to further discuss your concerns.

Kind regards,
The Management Team

Reviewed 27 November 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 6 nights during Nov 2014. The room service closes at 12 and there were no nearby restaurants in the area. It was a hassle. There are also no nearby shopping malls. The club lounge had limited food and beverages. Breakfast was always the same fare. Service was just okay. I give it a 3/5. Next time i'm staying in canton road where its better.