Great Location, Rooms in excellent condition with high Quality breakfast and Dining opportunities and very good Service Overall.
The only thing missing is an adequate Bar area to relax and enjoy a drink with friends or Business Partners. Whenever I am in Hong Kong I book The Royal Garden.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In its continuing pursuit of excellence and with a total investment of USD31 millions, the Royal Garden has just completed a sophisticated re-imaging programme of its 420 stylish guestrooms. The Royal Garden, conveniently located in the business and shopping areas of Tsimshatsui - a district well served by Hong Kong's efficient public transport system (MTR), is the only hotel in Hong Kong with a 110-foot atrium, allowing natural daylight to illuminate the hotel's interior by day and an exquisite ambience by night. The hotel has an impressive choice of the award winning and Michelin Recommended restaurants including Sabatini Ristorante Italiano, Inagiku Japanese restaurant, The Royal Garden Chinese Restaurant, The Greenery, Dong Lai Shun, Le Soleil and Martini Bar. Overlooking Victoria Harbour, the roof-top Mediterranean style Sky Club provides top quality leisure facilities including a 25 meter heated swimming pool and a Jacuzzi (open daily from 06:30 - 22:00hrs), 24 hours Gymnasium and Massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Garden Hotel Hong Kong
- Hotel Royal Garden
- Royal Garden Hotel Hong Kong
- Royal Garden Hong Kong
- The Royal Garden Hong Kong